Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-OldFactory [FINAL] [PC] [PS3] [PICS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you will surely have help if you publish a beta so others would be able to help you out for helping obtain the good results ?

Comment

wtf i cant download for ps3 i get this dumb notapad with nothing in it and it never stops loading when open where is the userdata so i can place on ps3 ur link is dead bro please fix it the map looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by thosewhobelive View Post
        wtf i cant download for ps3 i get this dumb notapad with nothing in it and it never stops loading when open where is the userdata so i can place on ps3 ur link is dead bro please fix it the map looks great!
        i no why the is no link for pc and ps3 filefront was almost down and that mean all the files where delete but filefront is back but all the olde files are gone

Comment

All download links are up and running again

Comment

this dont work for the ps3 no userdata after extract why??

Comment

I am sorry to hear that, but I have no idea.
              Please ask ik to someone who has some PS3 experience.

Comment

Same prob... says it's corrupt when u extract it.... Shame, looks good & I wanted to try it.
                How about reuploading the userdata.jam file straight instead of rar... doesn't make a real difference in size. Or maybe it simply needs to be recooked if no PS3 users have ever reported it working. Screens look good at least but most do so that doesn't mean much until it's in action

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
                  Same prob... says it's corrupt when u extract it.... Shame, looks good & I wanted to try it.
                  How about reuploading the userdata.jam file straight instead of rar... doesn't make a real difference in size. Or maybe it simply needs to be recooked if no PS3 users have ever reported it working. Screens look good at least but most do so that doesn't mean much until it's in action
                  I'll have a look at it tonight. Tnx for your interest!

Comment

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1453

Added to database now.
                    I also wanted to add the PS3 version but the file you are hosting on filefront for PS3 is corrupted.

Comment

@Zunnie:
                      Tnx, I always like it when other people use my files!

As stated above, I'll have a look at the broken PS3 file tonight. Hope it'll be fixed soon.

Comment

A new version of the PS3 file has been uploaded.
                        Please let me know if it's any good!

Comment

I downloaded it.. very nice work ima open it now

Comment

Looks really good Ill have to test it later.

Comment

Nice looking map, will downloadit now, and test it after work tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X