No announcement yet.

DM-Worm [Final] [PC & PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome looking map, thanks for sharing this with us, and thanks for the ps3 cook!

Comment

Wow, just noticed this thread had been dug up again. That means I have to log in and say; Thanks for the nice comments all!

I'm working on my third UT3 map atm as part of my thesis project @ the Uni. I hope to have it done before the next phase of MSUC starts.

Comment

Cool. That's good news. GL in the MSUC!!!

Comment

Another one coming from you... 1 word :

Yippie !!!!!!!!

Comment

Confusing

Pretty Cool map but a bit confusing.

Comment

This map looks great! It looks really unique (the good kind of course!) and it sure does stand out from the others, downloading now.

Comment

Awesome map!
                I downloaded a bunch, and I think this is my favourite. Lots of interleaving ledges, twists and turns to keep you moving. And it's not too large.

Comment

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

calcul financement courtier | simulation pret immobilier | taux credit de france simulation crédit immobilier sera le total du prêt calcul financement courtier | simulation pret immobilier | taux credit de france

Comment

another winner!

I like the message outside the map. The atmosphere really oozes with realism with the cave ("worm burrow") setting, streaming sunlight, roots, leaves, wind, strange lights, web-like green goo, water, fire flies (or whatever they are), perilous ledges, ruins and music. The gameplay is still somewhat tight in spots and unreal.....that's a good thing. The bots aren't too bad and, as others have said already, this map has a good balance between atmosphere and gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                    X