• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-LTC_Zeus (V2)

Name: Zeus

Version: 2.0
    Compatibility: UT3 Latest Patch

Description:
    A modern day temple. Built by men and that worship the power of ancient gods, in one of the last green places on earth. Many people believe this to be a cover up for some goverment project... And some claim they can hear the sounds of machinery down below.

Comments:
    HEY! Wassup! okay guys. I know I said that i went final with this... Well now ive gone beyond final. All of those teeny tiny little details and all of those minute alterations to gameplay and playability... Well lets just say i couldnt let them go unfixed. In my sparet time I have probably spent about two hours weasaling away at stuff no one will notice but oh well.

If you liked Zeus then be sure to download this update. Bots no longer get stuck ANYWHERE, there is NOT ONE visual hiccup! NOT A SINGLE glitch, bug, or annoying little texture missaligned (If you find one, i will find out where you live, come to your house and youll wish you never mentioned it)!!!

Anyways. The map hasnt changed, it is just as polished as it ever could be.

This is a very small map with an origional theme. I wouldnt reccomend more than 8 players and works best with 2v2! If you like tiny frantic matches then this is for you! Enjoy!

Screenshot:

Credits: Me, all of the beta testers, Epic.
    Homepage: N/A

Download: (NEW)
    PC:http://files.filefront.com/CTF+LTC+Z.../fileinfo.html
    PS3:http://files.filefront.com/CTF+LTC+Z.../fileinfo.html

Enjoy! AND REMEMBER, IF YOU FIND ANY GLITCH WHATSOEVER... DONT TELL ME!!!

and oh yeah... This map was reviewed a while back: http://utunlimited.wordpress.com/map...s-by-ltclifff/

congrats on going final with this. good work as always

Comment

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Still havent gotten round to trying sesmar. Will do so soon!

Comment

Only one comment!!! Maybe I posted on a bad day.

Comment

Somehow missed this looks good, i'll give it a go later. Thanks for cooking for PS3.

Comment

Cool! Hope you like small maps... Very small maps try 2v2 first.

Comment

Sounds interesting!!!

Comment

hopefully you will find it is

Comment

Hi LtClifff, you certainly weren't lying when you said it was small has to be the smallest CTF map i've ever played. I like the sterilized look of the map and the sound effect you used, wasn't sure at first about the gameplay, but it's definitely growing on me Thanks again.

Comment

Cool! I have had a lot of conflicting opinions on the gameplay so im glad I have someone else who enjoys it

And oh yeah. Im gald yuo like the visuals as well

Keep playing!

Comment

bUMPY BUMPY!!!

Comment

Yo! I was playing this splitscreen with my bro, good fun, perfect for 2 on 2 ^_^
                        Thanks for the map!

Comment

Cool I assume youre playing PS3 or 360? I thought there was no splitscreen? Anyway!

Im really glad you are enjoying the map!

Comment

PC

The only system where it's possible to play splitscreen on your map. 360 has splitscreen but no mods. PS3 doesn't have splitscreen.

Here's how: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...plitscreen+ut3

It works very well, except the screen is zoomed in a bit too much with just two players.

Im really glad you are enjoying the map!
                            Thanks for making it!

Comment

Wicked! how do the controls work? Do you need two seperate keyboards and mouse or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X