X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovin' this!

Thanks to all for the effort.

Comment

These Pack is so cool. I really have fun playing it. My favourite ones Echelon, Precision & Razor.10/10.

Comment

Is a PS3 version still coming? I love these kinds of maps. Is there problems with the PS3 version?

Comment

Just unzipped the HOLP2 map pack into my custom maps folder for UT3 and the maps are not showing in the in game menu. UT3 is patched to 1.3. Any ideas anyone?

Comment

Tried both Holps and maps are simpy great!
            I hope you will be releasing more content

Comment

Ichi - I have Secret inside info.... It's coming! Might even have working preview pics!

Comment

i still cant wait for this to hit the ps3, its gonna be gooood!

Comment

Where is the PS3 version!?

Comment

At the request of Barry "barballs" Cogan, I have cooked the HOLP2 pack for PS3, the link is in my column, get it now at http://www.unreal.mod-station.com/forum/portal.php
                    Also at Choppy's thread. I know, I know...... I could just post the filefront link, but any PS3 players who play on custom maps, you should be reading me on fridays anyways! Cheers!

*Edit - here's the filefront link if you're too busy. Waaaahhh!!!!
                    http://files.filefront.com/HOLP2forP.../fileinfo.html

Comment

these maps sre sweet! ps3 people are gonna love it. thx for your hard work

Comment

PS3 download ftw

Comment

*Bump - PS3 peeps, come on, lets get these going and play! Look for TDS-Custom CTF and DM all day Sat 10/18! It's HOLP2! Come on!

Comment

Very nice maps idd,thx peeps. Have to say that razor is one of my favourites, wd ho0k
                            What happend to that Lime map btw? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidas View Post
                              Very nice maps idd,thx peeps. Have to say that razor is one of my favourites, wd ho0k
                              What happend to that Lime map btw? Anyone know?
                              *cough* Holp 3 *cough*

That's a "maybe" though, the team hasn't really discussed it beyond that. Though we have some incomplete leftovers that wouldn't have anywhere else to go...

Comment

Tnx for the PS3 files!! But I missed the HOLP1 maps. LOL. ;-)

P.S. Why didn't you guys release these maps in one big .jam container??? The guys from CBP know how to do this, ask them how...

Comment

Working...
                                X