No announcement yet.

HOLP2 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks at the team for this pack. Nice job very nice maps.
    The first is great this too ^^

Comment

two new mirrors. with both with DM-Chizra INI fix

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...-installer.exe
      http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil.../ut3/holp2.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Larry L View Post
        Looking forward to the PS3 test. Will that be in betas at first, or in this thread? I was always disappointed the 1st HOLP pack never got cooked for PS3. You can't go wrong with a map pack. Especially one made by a crew with such a good rep.
        They should cook the 1st HOLP too. I like those maps. They could just release HOLP1 + 2 in one big pack. That would we be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Barballs View Post
          Hey Barballs

Would be a good idea to update the first post with a mention of this update or else knowbody will never know that there is now a fix included.

Also update the version to 1.01 or something alike so everybody will redownload the pack

Comment

Barry, I downloaded last night (weds 9/24) at 6pm est us time, from the pathnode link... Do I need a fix for Chizra? (Yes, I play pc too, poorly

edit - played thru Chizra, seems fine. Nice map!

Comment

Originally posted by Barballs View Post
              PS3 release is out Mid week to allow for PS3 testing
              Any luck with the PS3 version??

Comment

Great stuff. The only negative for me was no deemer in Agony! I was walking around in there thinking it was time to ditch the other Agony remakes until I went to the deemer ledge and there was no deemer... cue grown man crying...

If you ever feel like doing an Agony-SE with the deemer in it, I certainly won't object!

Comment

OMG these maps are so beautiful! Professional quality! All of the BSP work is fantastic and is very inspiring to a n00b map maker like me

Comment

Fantastic work guys

Don't think I've enjoyed a collection of maps this much since UCMP2. Every single one oozes with playability, and I just prefer the HOLP style to the mesh-heavy release maps.

Comment

How's the PS3 version coming along? I'd really like to try these maps!

Comment

Is there a HOLP 1?

I like Low-Poly. Not being as pretty doesn't bother me too much, and it tends to indicate a focus on gameplay.

Comment

Haha, yes there is a Holp 1.

here you go: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=173882

Comment

Originally posted by M^vL View Post
                            Great stuff. The only negative for me was no deemer in Agony! I was walking around in there thinking it was time to ditch the other Agony remakes until I went to the deemer ledge and there was no deemer... cue grown man crying...

If you ever feel like doing an Agony-SE with the deemer in it, I certainly won't object!
                            I decided not to put the Redeemer in the map. UT1's redeemer wasn't near as powerful as it is in UT3. It was a good fit in UT1 but UT3 was just too much

Comment

The enforcer pickup is missing as well, and is replaced with health.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
                                huh?
                                A map without vehicles, like marketdistrict and my map i made and which is nearly final : WAR-Intense. (you can find in the beta part of the forum)

If anyone has a good idea for a map without vehicles and not a core-node-core layout and something a bit indoor, to hold it close. Tell me , becuase i am looking for a good idea for another map.

Comment

Working...
                                X