• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakin amazing.
    best phase2 CTF map

Comment

Cool Map

Looks really good!

Downloaded and played. I'm pleased, very pleased!

Comment

Just had a run in the map and it's stunning, makes me wanna try out the editor even more. Hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Comment

Is the author still active because he never post back since he made his thread ???

I would like to know if he's gonna address some of the comments. Most importantly is he's aware that we appreciate greatly his awesome work of art !

Comment

I'm very much active, taking a sort of unplanned break during the christmas holidays, but I shall have some more goodies to show in the near future!

Thanks to all of you for commenting

Comment

thanks for posting with the ps3/pc icon i was ready to DL and play

Comment

Looks amazing but framerates go down down down on this map

Added to this server:

Comment

Such a shame that the frame rate drops ruin much of the effect of this map.
                  I like the layout and the detail but there is just too much going on for my pc
                  Also, the fan at the flag base tends to blow me and the bots everywhere except directly up and that makes taking the flag difficult.
                  It would be nice perhaps to have an issue without the rain ? As it is i just cant play it.

Comment

awesome map and superb rain "effects"
                    i had more luck than tipper m8 and fps was decent all long....without excess though

thx for that keeper one

Comment

Mirror:

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...e=CTF-Jugo.rar

Comment

Thanks for the link Skillz.

Comment

looking good

Comment

This map looks really interesting, it would be nice if CTF-Jugo would be uploaded to the PS3 Mod-Browser, unfortunately HerbyG has stopped to suport the Mod-Browser 6 months ago.

Comment

Now that's what I call some serious rain! I also enjoyed the other atmospheric effects such as colored flares, smoke, falling leaves, cascading water, thunder, spider webs, grates, floor lights, fans, ambient sounds and music. Until I figured out the best path, it was almost impossible to CTF. The bots aren't too bright and I can imagine it would be very hard to CTF online; actually, defending could be kinda rough also. This is definitely a different map and a keeper.

Comment

Cool map, good use of rain even though it slows my FPS to the 20s. Still, unlike almost every other level with lots of frame guzzling rain, this time I actually see the visual value to it, plus the rest of the map is well optimized. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X