• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hey blitz do u still have the introdot rar file cause i deleted mine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
    .....oh !!!!!?????really.....was fun but ....lot of peeps will be "desapointed" if they cross the "big stone forest".....facing a "space wall" lol....if it s supposed be like that .....u need to built some circular rock wall or something else....the angle ground/space is a bit.....hmmm.....brutal !! lol

it s a nice map but with such a "glitch" cant consider it as final....in my humble opinion
    gl
    i will fix it but im busy doing another map u can see in beta releases DM-Toujane

Leave a comment:

• replied
    .....oh !!!!!?????really.....was fun but ....lot of peeps will be "desapointed" if they cross the "big stone forest".....facing a "space wall" lol....if it s supposed be like that .....u need to built some circular rock wall or something else....the angle ground/space is a bit.....hmmm.....brutal !! lol

it s a nice map but with such a "glitch" cant consider it as final....in my humble opinion
    gl

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
    it s really a cool map m8;the sky look really good and all those rocks too...but....i had the idea to jump on the rocks...than on the ground...and no problems ...no death .....some bots have fall down on my head....lol...and was really good fun to fight there between "the rock forest"...i though "that guy had nice idea" ...yes it s really cool to fight platform vs ground
    ...but unfortunatly it s only a "bug"....héhé...fun bug^^

it s always danger zone to go direct in final section

...thx for ur work
    the fun little glitch that u can go to the ground it supposed to be like that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its good to see that u evolvin wit looks somehow just....12 players wo0t
    im really exited to see if u can build a map wit cover.

dont want to be to harsh.... plz stop postin stuff in final rsl forum when its just beat1 or somethin.... thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shouldn't the author change the ini file?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it s really a cool map m8;the sky look really good and all those rocks too...but....i had the idea to jump on the rocks...than on the ground...and no problems ...no death .....some bots have fall down on my head....lol...and was really good fun to fight there between "the rock forest"...i though "that guy had nice idea" ...yes it s really cool to fight platform vs ground
    ...but unfortunatly it s only a "bug"....héhé...fun bug^^

it s always danger zone to go direct in final section

...thx for ur work

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-IntroDot [PC Only] 2-12 Players

DM-IntroDot [PC Only] 2-12 Players

Name:Intro Dot
    Version:1.0
    Compatibility:[PC only]
    Description:Small map for 2 - 12 players
    Comments:There is a hidden teleporter and sniper
    and when ur done downloading u might change the ini file to Introdot.ini