• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-TheConundrum [PC] [PS3] [Final] [Pics]

Name: VCTF-TheConundrum
    Version: V1
    Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 3
    Description: "And unto the believers the sacred gift of undeath, those taking the sacrifice shall sit beside their creators, with a river of black running through their veins for an eternity." The prophecy has been fulfilled, lost is your soul.
    Credits: plugh. To those who helped with the Beta testing, especially ThePop!, ICQ, Thigor, Fijut, Krus7, Kiyoka, Filthio, Cr4zyB4st4rd (and others who are too numerous to mention) and the Royal Clan for the loan of their server. AnubanUT2 for the PS3 cook. Thanks guys : )
    Homepage: http://www.plugh.co.uk
    Download:
    Download PC (MediaFire)
    Download PS3 (MediaFire)

Screenshots:

Enjoy : )

wow man you been busy huh?!!

looks nice

Comment

Can't wait for a PS3 cook, been looking forward to this

Comment

I just cooked this for the PS3 so I will send you the link later on this evening when I get back in. Have to test it first and I won't have time to do that for another hour or two. Great level as usual btw. Always enjoy your work and glad to see you still making high quality maps for the community.

Edit: And I am pretty sure it will work fine because there are no errors or warnings and I have never had trouble with any of your levels working on the PS3.

Comment

Okay man I have sent you the link in a pm. The level looks and works just great on the PS3. People will really enjoy this level I am sure.

Comment

PS3 cook now available, thanks Anuban, and to everyone for the nice comments, cheers : )

Comment

Looks great...

Comment

Thanks for the great map, plugh. Thanks for the PS3 cook, Anuban.

Comment

very cool, thx

Comment

Really fun map. The size and huge range of routes give it a lot of replay value for me.

Comment

This is one of the best vCTF maps out there, there are a few balance issues (2 shield belts and a big keg seconds away from each other) but the distribution of vehicles and flag running routes works well. I still think the level could use some tweaking but it's a really solid map as is.

Comment

That looks amazing.... d/l'ing...

Comment

Hey, we're working on putting together a VCTF map party containing all the submissions for Phase 2 of the MSUC. We have the version you've uploaded for the contest. If there is a newer version available, please let me know, as we'd rather include the most up-to-date versions of maps. If you need any time, or help testing, or whatever, let me know that too!

Comment

PC Version: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1509
                            PS3 Version: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1508

Any objections if i add this to a mappack? PM me then please.

Comment

No objections, although it would be nice if you get the map name correct first. Also please keep the readme and screenshots with the files. Thanks : )

Comment

Working...
                              X