No announcement yet.

FACTION's PREVIEWS TITAN BLACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, I've encountered a bit of a problem using this mod...

I've been trying to add in new characters (Rankin, Malcolm, Liandribots, and your Cathode/Divisor), and they appear in-game just fine. However, I don't like how the factions are arranged. Cathode & Divisor appear in the Unreal faction, so I wanted to switch them over to the default Liandri faction (where the other Liandribots are). In doing so, this transfers the two characters over BUT it makes a second Liandri faction which is an exact copy of the first one. Moreover, the Unreal faction is still there, and Cathode & Divisor are in that one as well. The old factions just won't go away.

Any ideas on what I can do?

I use the Steam version of UT3, and I think I may have to redownload and reinstall it.

Comment

New faction previews

Hey there, I've encountered a bit of a problem using this mod...

I've been trying to add in new characters (Rankin, Malcolm, Liandribots, and your Cathode/Divisor), and they appear in-game just fine. However, I don't like how the factions are arranged. Cathode & Divisor appear in the Unreal faction, so I wanted to switch them over to the default Liandri faction (where the other Liandribots are). In doing so, this transfers the two characters over BUT it makes a second Liandri faction which is an exact copy of the first one. Moreover, the Unreal faction is still there, and Cathode & Divisor are in that one as well. The old factions just won't go away.

Any ideas on what I can do?

I use the Steam version of UT3, and I think I may have to redownload and reinstall it.
      Hi there look men your "Problem" here is that cathode and divisor where made to work with this faction mod, so there must be a ini file in the cathode and divsor character folder that ini file have the entires that make them be in unreal faction, if you just edit the main characters ini file you probably did something like this

faction="unreal" -> faction="liandri"

and that will putt the on liandri however that make the character entire different from the one on his own ini files the result is when the game load check the main ini file and check the individual character ini files and thats when the characters are re-added to the list but in a different faction, result is:

cathode in "liandri" and cathode in "unreal"

the only thing oyu must do in this cases its edit the main ini file along with the individual ini files, good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other stuff since Dj hasnt back, and he has no answer my messages im thinking on release this by my own what do you think guys, should i...????? :P

PS. Sadly some of them need some little work but thanks to a damaged HD i lose the source images along with the PSD so they cant be changed :S

Comment

Hmm I think you could go ahead with it, so long as its not a direct ripoff of his work. Its kinda like making a custom character, even though other people have made custom characters already. So I guess its fair game as long as its purely your work :/

Comment

the thing is i will like to continue with this of course many of the previews are made in part by me (gears2, locust atacking, warhammer,runestorm and heroes).

i will like to update this pack along with the int - ini files and char links maybe for make an easy instalation of the pack

Comment

Originally posted by shak18 View Post
            the thing is i will like to continue with this of course many of the previews are made in part by me (gears2, locust atacking, warhammer,runestorm and heroes).

i will like to update this pack along with the int - ini files and char links maybe for make an easy instalation of the pack
            I dig this.... if the other dude can't give answers and it's partly your work.. then why not.. can you make some girls??

Comment

Please reupload FactionUI.

Originally posted by djposse-e View Post
              Name: Custom Faction's Previews
              Version: 2.2
              Compatibility: TITAN BLACK & Patch 2.0
              Comments: All previews factions were converted to TITAN BLACK
              Homepage: www.djposse-e.net
              Credits: Dj Posse-E

FactionUI Download TITAN BLACK & Patch 2.0

It's against my will to share my content on the other websites & threads.
              What you can do is link to this Thread.

I was able to find a version of this on an old hard drive of mine. I believe this is the version 2.2 mentioned in the first post.

Here is a new download link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/23435607/FactionUI.rar

Comment

Working...
              X