FACTION's PREVIEWS TITAN BLACK

Name: Custom Faction's Previews
    Version: 2.2
    Compatibility: TITAN BLACK & Patch 2.0
    Comments: All previews factions were converted to TITAN BLACK
    Homepage: www.djposse-e.net
    Credits: Dj Posse-E

FactionUI Download TITAN BLACK & Patch 2.0

It's against my will to share my content on the other websites & threads.
    What you can do is link to this Thread.

Name: Custom Faction's Previews
    Version: 1.9
    Compatibility: PC Patch 1.3
    Description: Works with UT3Patch3.exe
    Comments: I have added *.txt file to let u know how to assign models to Faction. Faction will be visible if 1 model will be added
    Homepage: Check It
    Credits: Dj Posse-E

FactionUI Download UT3Patch3.exe

It's against my will to share my content on the other websites & threads.
    What you can do is link to this Thread.

If u have some other proposition for Faction's Preview let me know on this thread. u can add some hi-res pics also.

You probably should wait until the official patch is ready as Epic tends to frown on public release of beta patches. You shouldn't tell players to load a beta patch that may or may not be compatable with existing online servers.

I quote from the admin beta testing program:

"While we feel pretty good about this patch, we're calling it beta for the time being. Please don't distribute it beyond your own servers or make it generally available to the public."

Comment

Ya, no no with the beta patch. Release it cooked with 1.2 then again with 1.3 (if it ever comes out).

Still, awesome stuff. This will really help boast custom models.

Comment

Instead of just 'Gears Of War' shouldn't you make 'Locust' and 'COG' factions?

Also, from the top of my head, Spartans, Spawn, Space Marines, Sisters Of Battle and Rodents would be good for new factions.

Comment

The Picture doesn't show up if I click on the Faction, am I doing something wrong? I copied the "FactionUI.upk" into "\Published\CookedPC\Textures". Apart from that everything works fine for me. Thank you.

Comment

u right man, download FactionUI again & copy new entry from UTCustomChar.ini again. Pic should appear now.

Comment

Does it work with the recently released patch 1.3 final? I want to make a Liandribots faction...

Comment

Where do you place the various parts in the RAR files there are no instructions. do they go into the install directory or the My Games directory? a few lines to explain would be most helpful

Comment

New Faction's Preview Added. GEARS Preview has Changed

Comment

can you give a tutorial? that way people can setup the factions how they please

Comment

Originally posted by RUKKUS View Post
                      can you give a tutorial? that way people can setup the factions how they please
                      Same here Please, I see the .txt file...But have no clue what to do
                      Thanks for your work...

Cheers ....Swifty

Comment

I'd like a tutorial too. I'd like a cameo faction.

Comment

honestly i figured out how to make factions but the preview pictures are a whole other story... how do you make pics into .UPK??

Comment

i'd be interested in tutorials aswell, especially knowing where to put .UPK files for the preview pictures aswell as knowing how to make pics into .UPK heh

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
                              i'd be interested in tutorials aswell, especially knowing where to put .UPK files for the preview pictures aswell as knowing how to make pics into .UPK heh
                              i'd like a tutorial too please

Comment

Working...
                              X