• Show
Clear All

Cheers for the simple fix steve,

Now the map it complete :P

Comment

Originally posted by invanorm View Post
      Cheers for the simple fix steve,

Now the map it complete :P
      You're the first to thx me to share this simple info. Great that it could help you

Comment

i've played this map on 3d buzz contest without knowing there was another version available. and more, a better one !

thanks for that SE version, it's a must.

thanks stevelois for your tip ! i appreciate. and i continue to discover some fabulous maps by you're list !!!

Comment

excellent map, i love the setting

-EJon

Comment

Yeah, good catch steve. I guess the author wouldn't have noticed if he still had the original map in his folder, as the preview pic would have been pulled from there. Something to watch out for if you make a new version of a map and give it a different name!

Comment

Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
              Yeah, good catch steve. I guess the author wouldn't have noticed if he still had the original map in his folder, as the preview pic would have been pulled from there. Something to watch out for if you make a new version of a map and give it a different name!
              Thx

Indeed, Plutonic is very good mapper and he always polish his map the best he can. With you're explanations it is a big probability.

Comment

Working...
              X