Clear All

vCTF-Kargo-Necrs[Final]

Name:vCTF-Kargo-Necris
    Version:Final 1.0
    Compatibility:UT3 patch 1.2
    Description:The Necris Have Invaded!
    CHanges: -Fixed flickering nano black by red base
    Screenshot:

Credits:Myself,Epic Games, and everyone who helped with beta testing.
    Homepage:N/A
    Download:PC/PS3(Coming Soon)

yess!!!!! Thanks for getting this polished up before the bbq, it is going to be awesome!

Comment

Hey, no problem, i actually did this massive update just because you asked and i wanted it to be better for the bbq.

Comment

SWEEEEEEEET! first there was the Necris suspense, now the Necris kargo!

can you do a Necris version of containment? *shot*

Comment

Thank you, also check this thread out...*Cough*Containment Necris*Cough*

Comment

Chaosnight,
            Myself among many other online players are unable to download this map directly from a public vCTF server due to the fact that everyone seems to download about 0.1% every 30 seconds or so. It would take nearly an hour or more to fully download it online, so everyone ends up leaving. This happens on the UMG server among many others. I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but I hope you can get it fixed, as Kargo-Necris is a really sick map. Thanks.

Comment

Yes i am aware of this, I beleive its the fact thats its not "Cooked" for pc because i always gets errors whenever i try cooking it, along the lines of "unable to copy vCTF-Kargo Necris.ut3" and "unable to copy vCTF-Kargo-Necris_LOC_int.upk", the reason why it works normaly offline is because i have in-editor manually mad the files. But hte fact is that i'm unable to cook it. I never new of a problem with that until now so i guess the only thing to do would be to ask for someone to cook it for pc for me. my last version, i had zeelessone cook it for me for pc and ps3 but since i couldnt reach him to do either i just left it the way i mentioned above. SO if anyne could cook it for me then, hopefully that'd fix the problem. Other than that, if you want to play the map then i sujest you downlaod it first.

Edit: Actually befor eany1 would cook it id like to get the fixed version with the neutral nemisis to them first so that i can adress that problem.

Edit: Download like temporaily down, also, once up redownlaod for fixed nemisis.

Edit: Download back up with fixed nemisis, feel free to cook for both pc and ps3

Comment

ooo, let me guess, Nemesis in the middle
                I hope it has Scavengers!

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                  Chaosnight,
                  Myself among many other online players are unable to download this map directly from a public vCTF server due to the fact that everyone seems to download about 0.1% every 30 seconds or so.

Thats because their redirect is not setup properly. The .upk file needs to be on the redirect also. This map played AWESOME during the vctf custom map bbq, no issues at all.

Comment

I knew there wasnt anything wrong with the map, just a bit sceptical though that it wasnt working on the umg server, because i know that it work on the bbq server fine. SO i guess there isnt much issue with it not being cooked for pc then

Comment

yea, they just need to put the file on the redirect. the fact that it downloads -at all- is a good indicator the map is fine... the fact it downloads slowly is validation that its -not- on the redirect, and if watched with tcpdump, wireshark, or ethereal, the admin (or clients even) would recognize that pretty quickly.

Come play on the vctf bbq server, and take some wireshark captures. you will see it works/plays fine. Awesome map btw, thanks for polishing it up before the bbq

Comment

Hey no problem, the prolbem is whenever i go to check the servers, noone plays the bbq sso thats why i go on umg

Comment

you could at least have rasied the graphics detail for the screenshots a little.

Comment

Working...
                          X