Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2D-Aircraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2D-Aircraft

Hi guys...!
    I registered to post this map

Name: UT2D-Aircraft
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: PC 1.2 + UT2D
    Description: A Spaceship under attack
    Comments: Be aware of explosions!
    Screenshot:

Credits: I made the Map myself, thanks to ZeelessOne for UT2D (i love it ^^)
    Homepage: www.sharethat.de
    Download: click

screenshots plz

Comment

You only need this one screenshot, it's ut2d ^^

Comment

Downloaded and played it. Very nice. The other ship was a very good touch.

Comment

oh ut2d lol definetly downloading didnt notice!!!

Comment

Screenshots, or it didn't happen. :/

Comment

screenshots cannot show the awesomeness of the background scenery XD
              besides, it's such a small filesize, give it a download and check, you will be amazed =)

Classic Sidescroller-feeling, and gotta love it when the second aircraft enters the screen, you seriously have to make more maps like these, FlaShG, you have the skill.

Comment

Ok, after a long few matches offline with bots, here are my opinions.

Brilliant. This is a very good map, and with it on top of a spaceship is a great touch. However, the Raptors dropping bombs, while it is a good idea, could be a little more refined, as in, only dropping when a powerup is on, or some other criteria. Also, bombs in more places would be great. The other aircraft only appears once am I correct? Make it a few times.

Overall, a very good map!!!

Comment

Link doesn't work!! can you update?

Comment

heres another post by the author on another site with download link but you have to register to get it
                    http://www.unrealed.info/forum/3d-mo...ead.php?t=6192
                    i tried to register but they dont like yahoo or gmail

Comment

Sry for those who wanted to download, I haven't been online here for a while and I updated some of my site's adresses...
                      The Link in the first post is now updated and you should be able to download the map again.
                      Have fun!

Comment

And another thing: euchreplayer23 cooked this map for PS3 (I didn't test it), here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w869gyfmo2369

Comment

Working...
                        X