UT3 Remake: CTF-Dreary3 Released [V1.1][PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I love this extensive remake, the scales are now even more with UT3 version. There must be a new details in this map; and oh, love the rain, thunder, lightning sounds and the fans too. Just get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great remake!

I was going through some of my older maps and I almost forgot about this one. I usually don't like remakes, but I've decided to give some more a try and this one is one of the best for UT3. It is very detailed, extremely tight and has great atmosphere. I liked the rain/thunder/lightning effects and it's scaled to UT3 just perfectly. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice remake mate looks good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
    If I didn't say it already, this is a very nice remake! And trust me, I'm picky when it comes to quality maps
    Thanks man hehe me too, that's why I make my own.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I didn't say it already, this is a very nice remake! And trust me, I'm picky when it comes to quality maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Kool, thanks for doing that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the graphics, I love the sound and I love the gameplay!

I added your map to this server ( EU ):

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
    thats the second time this has happened to the filefront link... why do people even use that site... it obviously has issues.

I didnt have the file, but after I got it from "blackstar" , "Hone" uploaded it for me, lucky i kept his link.. anyway I downloaded it and have uploaded it to a site that has never failed me, like filefront has twice now..
    anyway heres my new link.. I have no idea if this file works.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2cykgjeyyk
    If you don't log into filefront in a certain time the file gets deleted. It's actually becoming a problem now since 90% of the maps/etc in the forums are hosted on it. So if someone takes a break from UT3 it simply just vanishes. The broken link story is becoming more frequent.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok...thx bazz for the link.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats the second time this has happened to the filefront link... why do people even use that site... it obviously has issues.

I didnt have the file, but after I got it from "blackstar" , "Hone" uploaded it for me, lucky i kept his link.. anyway I downloaded it and have uploaded it to a site that has never failed me, like filefront has twice now..
    anyway heres my new link.. I have no idea if this file works.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2cykgjeyyk

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by black_star View Post
    FileFront link is dead ATM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    god! this is fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for the link. I've been looking for this for a while. I can host a non filefront mirror for the ps3 version when I upload it to my server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks to Black star for helping me out and uploading the PS3 version for everyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X