No announcement yet.

UT3 Remake: CTF-Dreary3 Released [V1.1][PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for mistaken your name Bryan, I don't know why I write Ben in the first place

Your a CTF lover

BTW, I like most of what you mention about your layout preferences

Comment

hi everyone.. Im calling out to a PS3 player who has Dreary on PS3, unfortunately I never downloaded it, and someone in the community has pointed out the download link is not working.. making this unavailable for download as it never got a PS3 mirror.. if anyone has this file, can they please upload it so that I can mirror it and provide a link.

Comment

wow, those screenshots look wicked!! I haven't played ctf in awhile but i have to try this map!!!

Comment

New PS3 link : http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Drear.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Thanks to Black star for helping me out and uploading the PS3 version for everyone.

Comment

thanks for the link. I've been looking for this for a while. I can host a non filefront mirror for the ps3 version when I upload it to my server.

Comment

god! this is fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by black_star View Post
                  FileFront link is dead ATM.

Comment

thats the second time this has happened to the filefront link... why do people even use that site... it obviously has issues.

I didnt have the file, but after I got it from "blackstar" , "Hone" uploaded it for me, lucky i kept his link.. anyway I downloaded it and have uploaded it to a site that has never failed me, like filefront has twice now..
                    anyway heres my new link.. I have no idea if this file works.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2cykgjeyyk

Comment

Ok...thx bazz for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
                        thats the second time this has happened to the filefront link... why do people even use that site... it obviously has issues.

I didnt have the file, but after I got it from "blackstar" , "Hone" uploaded it for me, lucky i kept his link.. anyway I downloaded it and have uploaded it to a site that has never failed me, like filefront has twice now..
                        anyway heres my new link.. I have no idea if this file works.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2cykgjeyyk
                        If you don't log into filefront in a certain time the file gets deleted. It's actually becoming a problem now since 90% of the maps/etc in the forums are hosted on it. So if someone takes a break from UT3 it simply just vanishes. The broken link story is becoming more frequent.

Comment

I love the graphics, I love the sound and I love the gameplay!

I added your map to this server ( EU ):

Comment

Kool, thanks for doing that

Comment

If I didn't say it already, this is a very nice remake! And trust me, I'm picky when it comes to quality maps

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                                If I didn't say it already, this is a very nice remake! And trust me, I'm picky when it comes to quality maps
                                Thanks man hehe me too, that's why I make my own.

Comment

Working...
                                X