Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Remake: CTF-Dreary3 Released [V1.1][PICS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments, Ill ask Anuban and see if he could cook a version for the PS3. Im happy that It seems to be playable for you all, very happy. Thanks

UTGangster, no I havn't yet, But I have downloaded it.. from the pics I can see it looks good the only thing I dont like the look of is the large BSP blocks I see..
    Its a shame that your maps not getting that much attention, it looks good.

Comment

don't worry it should pick up som more attention soon. I'll try to deal with those bsp blocks. As 4 ur Map. Its simply amazing. Good job and keep up the good work peace.

Comment

There should be a "best UT99 remakes" map pack

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
          Hi everyone, thanks for the comments, Ill ask Anuban and see if he could cook a version for the PS3. Im happy that It seems to be playable for you all, very happy. Thanks

UTGangster, no I havn't yet, But I have downloaded it.. from the pics I can see it looks good the only thing I dont like the look of is the large BSP blocks I see..
          Its a shame that your maps not getting that much attention, it looks good.

Sure I will cook it for you ... I'll let you know if I need the uncooked original file. If I open the map up in the editor and nothing is missing then it should be fine. But if I see some missing textures then yeah I will need the original. I'll let you know tomorrow at the latest.

Comment

Thanks Anuban, the lightning bolts are a custom material, and there are a few other modified materials, so I think you will need it. Ill get you a download.

Comment

THX for the map.

Comment

This is an amazing map my freind. i sure do hope that epic takes notice of this. i'm sure they'll be impressed. keep up the good work dude =)

Comment

Looks awesome! Judging by the screens there has obviously been a lot of time and effort been put into this map.

Downloading...

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                    There should be a "best UT99 remakes" map pack

Damn right, I wouldn't mind doing that myself

Comment

Another really impressive map. The thunder effect is wonderful, though perhaps a bit too loud for me. And of course the visuals are great too. Performance-wise it never dipped below 60fps for me while in spectator mode, so I don't think there's anything to worry about there.

Visually the only thing that lets it down a little for me is the saturation of the green, blue and red lights. I know the colour serves a purpose, but it just seems unnaturally strong for the dark, grungy theme, and I'm sure more subtle colour would look better.

Comment

Another beauty. Thanks for the map.

Comment

I have dream of it, bazzwano made it

Keep up the good work ! Bret Hart is right, You got to do a ut99 remakes pack

This dreary3 is amazing very beautifull it makes feel like a real "next gen" game but the best is architecture, every dodge can make you go precisely on same place than original.
                          (You maybe did it deliberately but when you take lift, it goes up and if you jump on it before it's totally up, it goes down. If you plan to update it why don't you avoid lift-camping with adding a column instead of a platform for example...)

I really hope to see your map on servers very soon (especially jolt insta).

Thank you

Comment

Well I just cooked the level and it didn't have any issues so I will test it later on and if all goes well PS3 gamers should be able to download this level no later than tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                              Well I just cooked the level and it didn't have any issues so I will test it later on and if all goes well PS3 gamers should be able to download this level no later than tomorrow afternoon.
                              cool , tomorrow it is then

Comment

Excellent Work!

p.s. maybe we should get a team of mappers together and make a best UT remakes? anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X