• Show
Clear All

DM-Apathy [Final] [PC] [PS3] [PICS]

DOWNLOAD (PC)
    DOWNLOAD (PS3)

Name: DM-Apathy
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: PC / PS3
    Description: This is a small DM map designed specifically for 1on1 although it works well with 4 players.
    If you are just starting out on UT, or training a new clan member, this map is great for learning to time pickups.
    Its an easy layout to learn and teaches you to predict other players movement.

Map Description
    This insignificant crevice in the vast network of factories that litter the industrial sector of Oxida Nova, was responsible for the tarydium-fiber flywheels and coil system that power the Axon hover boards. Axon H.Q. evacuated their workforce from all surrounding districts when Krall forces stormed the storage and disposal facilities on the outskirts of the city. It now lies dormant, awaiting the inevitable.

Pickups
    All standard weapons
    All armour pickups
    Double damage
    6 Health packs
    3 Lines of health vials

Screenshots:

Comments: This is a remake of my UT2004 map DM-1on1-DerelictFactory.
    There are bonus screenshots and extra information about the map in the download.
    Credits: Thank you to everyone that contributes tutorials to the forums. Bigger thank you to AnubanUT2 for cooking the map for the PS3.
    Homepage: Myspace blog of my maps
    Download: DOWNLOAD (PC) DOWNLOAD (PS3)

Cool,fun map.GJ

Comment

check 1,2 1,2

Comment

Does this version have bot support?

Comment

I like it. My only complaint (A very, very minor and picky one which DOES NOT affect my judgment on this map whatsoever) is that the graphics don't really match UT3 overall, but once again, that's minority.

This map is fun to play

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
            Does this version have bot support?
            Yes, and they really know what they're doing.
            They will take the hardest path to the double damage with no problems.
            They might not know how to double jump walldodge, but they can pull it off with the impact hammer very easily.

Originally posted by UTDDRmaster117
            the graphics don't really match UT3 overall
            What do you mean? quality... style?

Comment

Cool ... this is such a nice looking map its good to hear you didn't forget about IA players.

Comment

Originally posted by Flylikeamouse View Post
                What do you mean? quality... style?
                I mean style. It feels much more like UT2004 than UT3, but once again, the map's still awesome.

Comment

Cool map ... I cooked this for the PS3 I liked it so much and it works just fine ... all the little kismit stuff and scripted steam stuff works as it should. I will send you the link for the file (which includes the bonus shots and the level info) by pm and if you decide you want to make it public then you can change your thread icon and update the OP. Thanks again for such a nice map. It can support 5 players with ease ... its definitely not just a 1v1 level.

Comment

This looks great Flylikeamouse. Thanks AnubanUT2 for the PS3 cook - I'm downloading it now, but I'll have to get permission from the boss before playing it

Comment

this map runs really smooth on my ps3 ,thanks a bunch to all

Comment

Excellent map - great fun to play, and runs great on PS3. I ran against 5 Bots and it went really well, and they put up a good fight I'll definitely be playing this map again. Good skills Flylikeamouse and thanks for the cook AnubanUT2

Comment

i like it, good job!

Comment

Liking this map very much - gameplay is superb, very fluid & smooth. The attention to detail is very impressive - like all the little sound effects that really add to the atmosphere of the map.

In short, looks great, runs well - fast, furious & fun

Thanks for allowing this to be cooked for PS3, & thanks to Anuban for providing the cook Looking forward to any future work from you

Comment

remake of UT2004 DM-1on1-DerelictFactory (don't have this one); good classic gameplay, interesting AVA especially the colored items that stick out and ambient sounds, very decent match from the bots who definitely put up a fight; I also like the traps and interactive things.

http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7095

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=2773

nevermind

Comment

Working...
                              X