Flak Cannon 2K4 - Gives flak secondary it's old trajectory[FINAL][PC][PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Something seems a bit off just can't get my head around it. It doesn't seem to travel as far as it's ut2004 counterpart. Another difference between the Ut3 version and Ut2004 is that the projectle mesh is very very small, in fact it's so small I don't think people even know it's there.

That and the smoke trails that it leaves behind giving you some sort of feedback on it's trajectory.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There was a mutator that was released not long after UT3 was issued; it had this, a rocket launcher that had old-style rocket loading from UT99 (and the sec fire was rocketnades that could also be queued), and the Enforcer secondary fire being gangsta mode. However, there was one critical bug I encountered: The rocket and flak ammo wouldn't be counted until you actually picked up the weapon. The Enforcer probably had the bug too, but seeing that you start off with it...

Does this mutator have this bug? And if not, could you make mutators for the Enforcer and Rocket launcher along the same lines as the earlier mutator? I would eagerly like old-skool flak guns, rocket launchers, and enforcers, but I like having all the ammo I picked up before the weapon available to me as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if only that was selectable in input options so that it would work online...(like you could with the translocator in ut 2k4)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New version available! This fixes the problem with primary fire

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is FANTASTIC, but I've noticed a problem, when I use this mutator it fixes the secondary fire but the primary fire is now a bit off, it seems to fire BELOW the reticule? Does anyone else get this?

Please, I hope this could be fixed as I've wanted the secondary fire fixed since day 1, and to be soooooo close and yet still needing to adjust aim (this time for the primary!)...

Cheers. Johnny

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
    Now if only UT3 would remember which mutators I have selected so I don't have to specify them each time :-/
    Check out Mapmixer - it will give you the ability to save favorite maps, mutators and combinations. Support his work - it is what UT3 needs .

Mapmixer forum-thread here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You bet I have. Now if only UT3 would remember which mutators I have selected so I don't have to specify them each time :-/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some people probably have waited for this.

Leave a comment:

• Flak Cannon 2K4 - Gives flak secondary it's old trajectory[FINAL][PC][PS3]

Name: Flak Cannon 2K4
    Version: FINAL
    Compatibility: PC and PS3
    Description: This mutator simply adjusts the flak secondary downwards so that it shoots straight through the reticle. You should no longer have to aim at your opponent's feet

Comments: I think the UT3 flak cannon is Ok, but if you don't like it now there is a mutator for you
    Screenshot:
    Credits: josh aka captainsnarf zenakuten at yahoo dot com
    Homepage: http://clan-bge.com
    Download:

PC
    http://clan-bge.com/Downloads/flakcannon2k4-1.1.zip
    PS3
    http://clan-bge.com/Downloads/PS3/Fl...4/USERDATA.JAM

Changes since FINAL -
    - Fixed problem with primary fire getting adjusted downward (thanks Johny Vet Boy B)

Changes since beta -

- Removed slight gravity increase on projectile, instead adjusted projectile downwards. Works real good now

BIG thanks to DazJW for helping with the PS3 cook
Working...
X