Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-FacingWorlds][ (2) PC/PS3 [Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-FacingWorlds][ (2) PC/PS3 [Pics]

Name: FacingWorlds][
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT3, Patch 1.2 & above
    Description: This is a remake of the classic CTF-Face][. Enjoy
    Comments: Thanks to everyone for feedback, special thanks to testers Vlad & OpTYk. Thanks 2 uglypants 4 inspiring me to make an awsome bottom layer, and Major thanks to both AnubanUT and Voodoofox 4 cooking it for me for all the PS3 users.
    Screenshot:

Credits: UTGangster(me), Cederic 'Inoxx' Fierentino and Epic Games
    Homepage:Epic forums
    Download:PC Download, (http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Facin.../fileinfo.html)PS3 Download 1(http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Facin.../fileinfo.html)

2 differnt PS3 cooks = 2 differnt versions, not good, take mine away i can live with it.

Comment

really are you sure you want me to take yours of

Comment

100% sure.

Comment

I've taken it of then

Comment

Congrats on releasing this really cool map. You did a solid job and I had fun testing it on the PS3. I can't imagine there a difference in the two cooked versions but whatever. I guess next time just go with one person to cook your stuff.

Comment

Screenshots ?

Comment

Nice map, though id put up more screenshots so that ppl download it

Comment

Thanks for the great map, UTGangster, and thanks to VoodooFox for stepping up. Two versions IS bad, I'm glad you put your ego aside and did the right thing. The dreaded Map Version Mismatch Error slinks from the battlefield, defeated by VoodooFox. PS3 community WINS!

Comment

Any screens?

Comment

The map is incredibly detailed, you really need to showcase the graphics.

I can't say the gameplay is so great with bots, though. They lurch out from spawn and fire across the map at eachother, mostly. I mean, the bots are at least functional but I think the overall middle design keeps them from really playing like the old map.

Regardless, it's good and WELL worth a download. I seriously thought this was an official map with some edit, great work.

Comment

Do you by chance have the time to upload any screens friend???
                        I'd be much obliged!
                        Sounds Great though!!!

Comment

Screens are up.

Comment

Downloading now. I used to love this map back in the day.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSinister View Post
                              Downloading now. I used to love this map back in the day.

Thanks.
                              Yeah, he definitely served it justice.

IMO, this map is more fun to play than the others. I mean, it really FEELS like the original, rather than just LOOKING like it.

The gameplay is intact, balance-wise, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X