Remake DM-DE_Ironic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dribler View Post
    Excellent remake,scale is just nice and gameplay is awesome.The only thing which can be improoved is the place where u can get by walljump in ut2004. It is shown in a screen here .
    I dont think it needed to change scale or to make platform lower to make this jump possible cause map is perfect as it is. So my sugestion is to make some kind of stuff with one of the walls so there would be no problem with getting there by walldodge.
    Good luck mate,hope to see some more good remakes from you keep it going!
    Hmmm, I dont think thats a big loss. That was not nowhere near a guaranteed wall jump in UT2004 - very tricky to pull off (unless of course, I am simply rubbish )

Comment

The way a (classic) remake should be

Very much like the original form, but with just a touch of "shine" so you know its UT3. Great!

Comment

Thank you so much for this remake!!! I loved playing 1on1's back in ut2k4 on this map.

Comment

Excellent remake, but the scale is definitely somewhat off. It's actually about perfect in regards to player scale, but there are several shortcut jumps that can't be made anymore. (And what's with the sniper rifle placement?)

Originally posted by [FnG]Bawsy View Post
          Hmmm, I dont think thats a big loss. That was not nowhere near a guaranteed wall jump in UT2004 - very tricky to pull off (unless of course, I am simply rubbish )
          Actually that is one of the shortcuts I was talking about. It's not very difficult at all, I used it regularly in duels.

Comment

Lordz , не пропадай , хоть иногда заходи ко мне в аську 398853994, есть о чем потолковать.

Молодец ,отличная работа, освещение очень хорошее. Желаю удачи в дальнейших проэктах.

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
              Excellent remake, but the scale is definitely somewhat off. It's actually about perfect in regards to player scale, but there are several shortcut jumps that can't be made anymore. (And what's with the sniper rifle placement?)

Actually that is one of the shortcuts I was talking about. It's not very difficult at all, I used it regularly in duels.
              Well Im rubbish I always found that more often than not Id hit the top lip of the upper level and just drop. Very inconsistent, and I'd revert to a shield jump to guarantee it!

Comment

looks and plays well on ps3, though the lights are very blury when at a distance ???
                im sure in a scale point of view it is smaller, feels less spacious to be honest.
                great work nevertheless !

Comment

Will there be music added for this level eventually (on the PS3 side). That is the only reason I am not playing it as much as I would.

Comment

Originally posted by UX-Loki View Post
                    Lordz , не пропадай , хоть иногда заходи ко мне в аську 398853994, есть о чем потолковать.

Молодец ,отличная работа, освещение очень хорошее. Желаю удачи в дальнейших проэктах.
                    What him said ^^

(wtf did he say?!?)

Comment

Version : 1.7
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Version 1.7 Changes
                      - Fixed collision issues.
                      - Fixed DOF focus distance.
                      - Fixed Bloom scale.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      DM-DE_Ironic_classic_PC
                      DM-DE_Ironic_classic_PS3

Comment

Pah! You've removed the slight 'fuzz' that I reckon gave this map a nice and unique look, yet you've kept the same awful looking skybox

Still plays very well though, and is defo a keeper!

Comment

Awesome map that works great on the PS3.
                          Thanks

Comment

Yeah original links is broken. But thanks for the great map.

Comment

And your website is an never ending loop.

Comment

It would be nice if the author would fix the scale to enable some of the useful shortcuts that originally made this map so fun for duel.

Comment

Working...
                                X