Remake DM-DE_Ironic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by konsept View Post
    wow great now i dont have to finish mine!!! and thats great cause i started a whole new project
    shame on u
    BTW ur beta was really nice too ......and gl on new projekt^^

Comment

Awesome remake! One of the best maps to remake for UT3 gameplay style too. Great choice, flawless execution!

thank you for this!

Comment

Originally posted by black_star View Post
        The links are broken.
        +1 - the PS3 link gives me a 404 error

Comment

Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
          +1 - the PS3 link gives me a 404 error
          Works for me. I'll set up a Filefront mirror for you PS3 dudes.

Comment

Filefront mirrors:

PC: http://files.filefront.com/DM+DE+Iro.../fileinfo.html

PS3: http://files.filefront.com/DM+DE+Iro.../fileinfo.html

Comment

That works fine, thank you Downloading now

Comment

It looks fantastic! Hopefully it's as scaled properly as it looks. If that's true, then this will be a great 1v1 map.

Comment

just tryed it.....waoooo...u re definitivly the king of remakes....beautifull

Comment

Originally posted by Gikon View Post
                    Looks too much like the original.. So it seems you could of somehow converted the map?
                    All I am saying is, this is ut3, Moar detail plox?
                    There is room for both literal translations of old maps and UT3-style remakes IMHO. There's a smorgasboard of user made maps out right now. Put only what you want on your plate.

Comment

I see that you put all the files that get created from the cooking process into the PS3 download archive. I would ask that in the future you only put in the USERDATA.JAM file as people will be really confused (people who have never cooked won't know what those are for) ... the other files are completely unnecessary.

Edit: This is a great remake ... really well done and very fun to play. I think the scale is excellent and the only things I would ask for in the final version is a better skybox when you are looking out the windows (for those times you have a moment to admire the surroundings and some music (for the PS3 version). But this is definitely a worthy download and for me a keeper on both the PC and PS3. Job well done.

Comment

works great on my ps3 , good job

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                          and the only things I would ask for in the final version is a better skybox when you are looking out the windows
                          Agreed, the only real let-down of an otherwise perfect remake. The only other thing I can think of is that it was quite tricky to jump from the pipes in the rocket room up to the shock rifle - there was something on the ledge (cant remember what) that you would hit your head off. It may have been like this in UT2004 too though - I cant really remember.

Great job!

Comment

Sweet remake!

Comment

Awesome, another classic reborn!

Comment

Excellent remake,scale is just nice and gameplay is awesome.The only thing which can be improoved is the place where u can get by walljump in ut2004. It is shown in a screen here .
                                I dont think it needed to change scale or to make platform lower to make this jump possible cause map is perfect as it is. So my sugestion is to make some kind of stuff with one of the walls so there would be no problem with getting there by walldodge.
                                Good luck mate,hope to see some more good remakes from you keep it going!

Comment

Working...
                                X