Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOICE PACKS (UT1999...UT2004...GEARSofWAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first UT3 voicepack is imminent.

Comment

GEARS models updated. Death & Dodge efforts have been volumed down bout 40%.

Comment

"FATE" port from UT2004 to UT3 >>SOON<< by The_Slaughter

Comment

This is awesome, thanks a lot for the UT2004 Nightmare pack.

I figured own autotaunts step in only when you achieve a killing spree tier. Which is a shame, since I tend to die a lot...

Comment

hey djposse-e, great work you're doing here
            can you point to the tutorials you used for putting together voicepacks? especially I'm interested in converting from UT99 to UT3. If it won't take much ork I should convert JC Denton voicepack to UT3

thanks

Comment

Added:

UT2004 fNIGHTMARE made for KaT version 1.2 by iWaNN
              UT2004 ROBOT made for War Machine by iWaNN

Comment

Your voicepacks are really awesome!

By trying, I found out, you do not need to restrict the packages for certain chars. They work for any chars. All what is needed is the family- and the voice-package (I really canĀ“t see what the characer package is good for, would be nice if you could explain) and of course the FamilyID entries for the characters and its parts in the utcustomchar.ini.

The only restriction is, that the skeletal animations must be the correct one. But it is mostly the human one (Iron Guard, Ronin, Necris). If there is possibly another skeleton, like Liandri or Krall, it should be checked out in the char setup screen.

Comment

Im testing out a text -to -speech program, and maybe i could make some custom robot like taunts/sounds for models if ur interested

Comment

need help lost my cd key unreal tournament 3 please help

Comment

Originally posted by gsjedi15 View Post
                      need help lost my cd key unreal tournament 3 please help
                      Nice try, wrong area.

Comment

nice update m8

Comment

GEARS of WAR 2.0 Titan Black

All my GOW voicepacks together, including 2 new: Kim & Sniper. Gus voice pack has changed, Locust mastered. Comes with factions.

Comment

sweet works liek a charm

Comment

where are the instructions for installing the sounds?

Comment

Make a Mr. Crow and Harlequin voice pack for YourPackage's models, please

Comment

Working...
                                X