Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOICE PACKS (UT1999...UT2004...GEARSofWAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow kick *** work on the sound packs and work prefect !

Comment

Looks like i'm gonna have to figure out how to randomize taunts myself, I think I may have sussed it actually from looking at various exported scripts.

B.t.w. UT patch 3 clearly states 'now hear own autotaunts' ... lol at that, cause no you can't! Well at least I can't!

Nevertheless, I've decided to finish off the voicepack i'm working on. Not going to tell you who it is yet, it's a surprise.
      It'll be done before the week is over.

Syex

Comment

u can hear ur autotaunts, i hear. when u r plaing, sometimes ur choosen character saying something, that's the autotounts.

Comment

djposse-e look over at factions preview

Comment

hey djposse-e could you upload GUS for the voice packs again. it says that im already downloading a file using the same IP, which im not

THNX

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for BAIRD updated. New Tounts Added.

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for MARCUS updated. New Tounts Added. New Swear Added under (3-4). Dodge have new taunts added....

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for CARMINE updated. New Tounts Added.Same changes like 4 Baird & Marcus

Comment

Autotaunts, as in when I frag an opponent a taunt should play immediately afterwards. This does not happen.

Do you mean autotaunts behave differently in UT3 than in UT99 and 2003? i.e. they manifest randomly and not after a frag?

I wish Epic would fix this.

Comment

ye he/she/it say it, when in mood.

Comment

djposse e can you help him with the voise pack of rankin frome ut99 he is making that model for ut3 and he neat the voise pack frome ut99 too porte over too ut3 http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=622565 read the hole treat

Comment

ye, but he didn't finish his model, so..

Comment

DOWNLOAD New Script 1.4 for All Models is available now. I have changed Stand Position for every model. I just used Action Cam & i have noticed that Stand Position looks different than (Original Characters) should be for human race & to others.
                            All VoicePacks I'm gonna update as quick as i can to v1.4.

Comment

Re: Autotaunts.

I think I know what you mean, I believe I'm hearing that happen. Better than nothing I suppose.

I'm postponing release of my first UT3 voicepack as I work on a relevant UTPawnSoundGroup.uc for the voice. Won't be long now.

Syex

Comment

could you make less sounds for the Gears charcters.
                                Everytime damage is inflicted onto a charcter, they must say 'ooh' or 'aah'

Could you base it more from GOW. like when someone picks ammo, they say 'nice' (marcus)

Comment

Working...
                                X