Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOICE PACKS (UT1999...UT2004...GEARSofWAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt Apollo View Post
    that's actually not carmines voice, its Kim's. the gears multi player uses Kim's/random COG solder's voice instead of the actual carmine voice found in the Gears single player.

i suggest you go through the audio files for the campaign and pull the sound from there.

other than that it is a great addition to the game, now if only they could make a Gears TC.

a great example of his voice can be found when he gets sniped, or when Marcus is first introduced to delta squad
    You wrong man. This Pack belong to him, have u played Multiplayer? That's what the voices for.
    U don't know what KIM voicepack sounds so why u speak at all. I will do KIM later also. so u will have chance to heard him. jerk.

Ther's no voicepack made for Campain & Multi, there's Only 1 pack & contains All (somthing about 1500 samples), dump!

Why do u speak when u don't know what;s all about. don't confuse ppl, educated n00b!

Wash ur ears & maybe u will hear that all voices r filtered & sound like they fly through helmet

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMadDeath View Post
      Damarus and Selig used Alien malevoice in UT2004 not Nightmare.
      Xan and Axon used male robotvoice not mercvoice
      Another Smart Guy. Ther's no such as Alien malevoice in UT2004

Comment

Originally posted by andydepr View Post
        Whats the difrence between:
        UT2004 mMERC made for Liandribots by MacTom27
        UT2004 ROBOTS made for Liandribots by MacTom27
        : (
        Whatta u think. It's different VoicePack

Comment

Originally posted by djposse-e View Post
          You wrong man. This Pack belong to him, have u played Multiplayer? That's what the voices for.
          U don't know what KIM voicepack sound so why u speak at all. I will do KIM later also . so u will have chance to heard him. jerk.

Ther's no voice pack made for Campaign & Multi, there's Only 1 pack & contains All (somthing about 1500 samples), dump!

Why do u speak when u don't know what;s all about. don't confuse ppl, educated n00b!

Wash ur ears & maybe u will hear that all voices r filtered & sound like they fly through helmet
          watch the cinematics for carmine his voice is completely different than the one used in multi player. the one in multi player is a normal COG solder as they deemed carmine's voice didn't fit with the online game-play.
          carmines real voice is very young and kinda nasally not the rough macho one used in multi player. i compared these both side by side and there is a huge difference.

and WTF i am offering advice and my opions whats with the attitude is not like i am bashing your work. i actually love your pack i think its great. i just don't agree with your gears of war section. i play gears i love the game and i love the voices, i just think that you should also released the campaign voice along with the multi-player one. and yes i am wrong about Kim i admit that i just compared them both and i see your point on that. o ya i play gears regularly for 360 and PC so i am not a noob when it comes to gears or any of its characters.

Comment

Whatta u think. It's different VoicePack

When I ask whats the difrence is because I already know that theres a difrence between the two... I just dont know what is the difrence... both are made for LIANDRI BOTS Skin, IF I install ... meh,never mind.

Comment

then I remembered it wrong. sorry if I made you mad

Comment

I'm back online after a short break and am in the process of finishing a voicepack. So far I've downloaded the Xan voicepack, it's Xcellent, however, still no autotaunts.

How have you made the 'J' and 'K' play the taunts randomly? The voicepack i'm working on only plays the first two taunts in the list when I press those keys.

I'm also intrigued by this: 'TauntSounds(0)=None' how are the sounds being referred to? I guess it has something to do with the functions written at the top of the UTVoice_Terminator.uc file, and whats that 'plasma burning more efficient' about?

It would be great if you could write a 'read me' explaining how you made the voicepacks.

Syex

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for GUS by EvilEngine. New Family. Made 4 GEARS Faction.

Comment

How about a mirror or pack all GOW into 1 pack? Download D/L'ing multiple files from RapidShare is a pain!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                      How about a mirror or pack all GOW into 1 pack? Download D/L'ing multiple files from RapidShare is a pain!

I ain't created all cogs yet. Won't be other mirrors. When i finish with all players ill probably do final master to all cogs models, some of them are or can be to loud.

Comment

There is actually.
                        There's an unused "AlienMale" voicepack that sounds noticeably different from the Nightmare and uses a largely distinct set of taunts. Google it and you should find it (there's a mod that enables it for use; it's part of the stock 2k4 files, but it's not fully implemented by default.)
                        Also, there is a difference between the Nightmare and the default alien in that there are some taunts that only the Nightmare will use.

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for DOM by UX_Loki. New Family. Made 4 GEARS Faction.

Comment

All COGs updated, Land Effort taunts added.

Comment

so you mean you updated all of them
                              so does that mean i have to download them again?

Comment

Originally posted by JumaAm View Post
                                so you mean you updated all of them
                                so does that mean i have to download them again?
                                They have their own family to give them custom voices, so yeah you have to download them again.

Comment

Working...
                                X