Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOICE PACKS (UT1999...UT2004...GEARSofWAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEARS of WAR made for MARCUS by EvilEngine. New Family. Takes me 10 hours to make it. If u wanna have other GOW voicepacks. little help would be nice. Can somebody do rip from GOW & name sounds corectly ?

LINK to get sounds in OGG from UPK files: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=174128

--------------------

DYNAH (UT1999 Female2) is updated. Efforts sounds added. Status sounds Mastered.
    WARHAMMER 40.000 (UT2004 mJUGG) volumed up.
    K-ROD (UT2004 mMERC) ""Kiss my ***"" voice added.
    AXON (UT2004 mMERC) ""Kiss my ***"" voice added.
    XAN (UT2004 mMERC) ""Kiss my ***"" voice added.
    KEENA & JONA (UT2004 fMERC) ""Kiss my ***"" voice added.

Comment

everytime i get your voice packs they get rid of all the not custom bots and of all Characters that the game came with D:

Comment

You have outdone yourself again Dj-posse-e!!! The Marcus soundpack is great! Any chance of the Locust? I know EE did make them for his pack, but they aren't ordered in any way, I think it just picks a random sound for everything.

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for HOFFMAN by UX_Loki. New Family

Comment

Sorry, my pc is a little screwy lately so i cant help with the voicepacks for a little while

Comment

Whats the difrence between UT2004 mMERC and UT2004 ROBOTS ?

Comment

Hoffman voice pack is unbelievable (same as Marcus), even Double Jump sounds awesome. Thank you for such a great support for UT3. What would have been UT3 without you.

Greetz 4 All. 99KINGS

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for CARMINE by UX_Loki. New Family. Made 4 GEARS Faction.

Comment

GEARS of WAR made for CARMINE Updated

Comment

New GEARS of WAR made for CARMINE is uploaded. By mistake i used for Same Team taunt Hoffman voice not Carmine. it's fixed now.

Comment

Damarus and Selig used Alien malevoice in UT2004 not Nightmare.
                        Xan and Axon used male robotvoice not mercvoice

Comment

that's actually not carmines voice, its Kim's. the gears multi player uses Kim's/random COG solder's voice instead of the actual carmine voice found in the Gears single player.

i suggest you go through the audio files for the campaign and pull the sound from there.

other than that it is a great addition to the game, now if only they could make a Gears TC.

a great example of his voice can be found when he gets sniped, or when Marcus is first introduced to delta squad

Comment

There's very few Carmine sounds though....he does die very quickly into the game.

Comment

Whats the difrence between:
                              UT2004 mMERC made for Liandribots by MacTom27
                              UT2004 ROBOTS made for Liandribots by MacTom27
                              : (

Comment

you cant call that carmines voice then, just call it COG solder voice idk

Comment

Working...
                                X