Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Biomium - Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Biomium - Updated

Name:CTF-Biomium

Version: 2.0

Compatibility: UT3 Patch 1.2

Description: The Liandri Corp, after ending their run of Bio warfare retired their transport ships. One of these ships has been converted to a CTF Arena for the Tournament.

Map features a Bio-trap room housing both the Berserk and UDamage power-ups. Players need to crouch to get in this room, or translocate. The trigger above the doors shut the door and if shut with people camping inside, well...

Also, as a finishing touch, t
    here is a patrol ship that circles the level. If you look out the windows at the right time, you might just spot it.

Only Stock Assets have been used.

Credit to UT2K4 CTF-Chrome.

Thanks to those who helped with questions.

Screenshot:

Credits:Clark Kent for a lot of feedback (loads of it, thanks). Quakenet #unrealed for answering questions. Thank you

Download:
    PC -
    http://dodownload.filefront.com/1102...d745109aaccd45

PS3 - http://dodownload.filefront.com/1102...d745109aaccd45

Looks nice too bad I don't have this on PC (Preorded for Xbox 360 just scrolling through maps) And also if you don't want links just do this [screenshot]Put your linkz here[/screenshot ] (don't put that space though xD then we won't have to click on those links xD

Comment

Added PS3 Link to OP.

Comment

another great map jay ...i will be adding it to my server.. i was wondering if u are going to finish CTF-Anfractuous and ctf- pistola ??? i can only find the beta for them

Comment

Hello, I'm a PS3 user and I just like to say that I love this map. But I have one problem, the frame rate is pretty bad for the PS3 version. Is there any chance that this map could be optimized for better performance?

Comment

yea it must be something wrong with it couse i tried it on my ps3 and it didnt even start. Got stuck on the loading screen :/

Comment

same here... loading screen forever on ps3 version

Comment

For the people that have trouble loading the map, are you from Europe? Also, try loading the map with no bots offline, and try loading the map online.

Comment

It isn't my intention to 'pile on', but you should pull that PS3 D/L link. That file is no good. I didn't have any trouble installing the file, but when I tried to host a game, or even play it in Instant Action, it never got past the loading screen.

Comment

^^^Try seeing if it will load with the custom character option set to no. Sometimes my system will have problems loading maps as well. It seems character mods can cause random problems with levels in UT3.

Comment

Sorry for the late response but I haven't had a chance to come to the forum all weekend (currently typing this at work).

Long story; short version - I had wanted to see what I can do this weekend but after I got home on Friday (after fireworks/partying) I decided to get on the computer and see what the news is. Earlier in the week my PC had been acting weird but I shrugged it off because it is not even One year old yet. Anyways, the PSU on my PC fried as soon as the Vista logo came up. Needless to say, nothing has been done. Not until I get it replaced.
                      Hopefully, I can get a replacement soon.

Comment

Jayoplus, I can play the PS3 version fine. Some maps are just like that, like DM-VirtalReality by trojong, or DM-Sporine by Xermacor. Also, there are many different configurations of the PS3. I liked the map, it was pretty blue but played fine for me. Sorry to hear your pc's down, hope that works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                          Jayoplus, I can play the PS3 version fine. Some maps are just like that, like DM-VirtalReality by trojong, or DM-Sporine by Xermacor. Also, there are many different configurations of the PS3. I liked the map, it was pretty blue but played fine for me. Sorry to hear your pc's down, hope that works out for you.
                          You didn't have a choppy framerate when you played it on PS3?

Comment

Well I couldn't load the PS3 version on my 80GB PS3 either ... It completely locked up my system requiring a hard reset.

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                              Jayoplus, I can play the PS3 version fine.

Also, there are many different configurations of the PS3.
                              You are only one of eight people I know that can play this map.

The only difference between any PS3 is the size of the hard drive. That hardly qualifies as 'many different configurations'
                              They all have the same firmware, cpu, gpu, and memory. Unless of course you have altered your system aftermarket.

Comment

Working...
                              X