DM-Nimius [PC Only ATM]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm not a bunnyhopper, but I'm not that good so I just try to run around as fast as I can grabbing items and fragging anything that moves; sometimes it works except against the good bunnies. Obviously, it won't work in this map and I never really liked maps where you fall to your death all the time, but I decided to keep this one. It's a crazy large spacebase that seems like it's tethered to the Moon. It has insane low gravity gameplay and plenty of opportunity for falling. It's rather hard to figure out exactly where you are in this one and it can be fun to explore a bit. Not sure what the trap is, but I did fall on the way back with the redeemer and fired it straight up toward the middle of the map on the way down. This one definitely takes some getting used to and I would definitely recommend a lot of offline play before trying it online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the design, added to my server!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
    have just played the map and it is very stunning - no crashes here

great job m8
    Great! good to know you liked it. Though i have to tadmit that sometimes it becomes far too punishing, but for a couple quick matches is awesome, especially if you like low grav and danger.

Thanks for your support

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have just played the map and it is very stunning - no crashes here

great job m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hum, this map crash the game after few seconds... runtime error...
    What about that?
    I have the game patched in 1.3, on xp 32, and think my pc is not the trouble too. (my specs are on my sig)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
    something must be going on with your browser or maybe your ISP, cause it works fine for me
    Failed again with Firefox - but it dorks with MSExplorer - at least I got the map know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
    '404 NOT FOUND !' is what I get when I try to dl it!
    something must be going on with your browser or maybe your ISP, cause it works fine for me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
    '404 NOT FOUND !' is what I get when I try to dl it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes it works !
    I've got it.
    http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/death...imius-3db-1109

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
    Link fixed.

Thank God for Map Factory
    Link still not workin

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Link fixed.

Thank God for Map Factory

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, mirror pls :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, D/L link broken...
    I would play this one, your pervious version crached on my pc...

Any mirrors exist?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyway you can upload the map file? It seems as if filefront does not host the file anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats on your placement. I found your map more fun and more playable than the top two, in all honesty.

Anyways, one comment or two about the map:

Mentioned already a few times, but the low gravity is not all that fun in this map. Newbie players aside, it's actually more aggrivating to play than having spam and bunny hoppers, plus it adversely affects the jumppads.

Also, as already mentioned, the redeemer should be replaced and the shield belt area is not as fun as it could be (compared to the Udam, anyways).

The vest's floor area should have something to let the player walk back and forth. The gap there is just wide enough so the player falls to his death. (plus the floor is not all that thrilling).

The lift's are black and should be lit properly.

That's about it from me. Nice job!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X