DM-Nimius [PC Only ATM]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Great work as always. Only critisism is navigation. Like Bret i found i hard to stay on the ground and some parts were extremely narrow and hard to manuvour

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet looking map. Would love to see this on my ps3. Great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    waooo.....another space map...the sky is really nice
    thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I got frustrated trying to keep on solid ground for more than 20 seconds. Being knocked off by bots all the time really is frustrating.
    That's because bots even of "Retarded" have best accuracy than you all the time, and while they are indeed retarded, they shot ultra sharp. B ut anyways that was the idea of the map. I do have to say that it plays way better with real peopless

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map is looking great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow

nice looking map fun to play too
    thank you !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is definitely one sweet looking map and for those that love low grav fighting I know this is a keeper. Good job man and of course best of luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks sweet Ignotium!!
    More low grav space maps is what we need!

Regarding jumppads in low gravity.. Not sure exactly what ya problem is but I've found that when I use them I have to make sure I don't have the jump pad and 'path' go through two highly different levels of gravity otherwise(in most cases) very strange things can start to happen.....
    If you keep the jump pad and path within same or quite similar levels of gravity they should work with no probs!

Good luck in the comp as well!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe it's just me, but I got frustrated trying to keep on solid ground for more than 20 seconds. Being knocked off by bots all the time really is frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by C4rn463 View Post
    now host on another site , filefront = filefail
    i wouldn't mind getting like a list of some filewin?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I haven't played it yet but it looks great. Seems like you learned quite a bit about working in meshes from working with the older maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the trap it totaly owns.
    and the lights are done verry good.
    just a good map iggy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great work Ignotium!, good luck with the contest!

In spanish: Muy buen trabajo tio!, te lo has currado muy bien, aver si tienes suerte en el contest

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I already share my thanks on 3D Buzz forrum. Still, I'm very happy that you posted the map here to. So, THX again and good luck for the contest

Leave a comment:

• replied
    now host on another site , filefront = filefail

Leave a comment:

Working...
X