Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Gutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
    I've played just about every DM map from the 3dbuzz contest, CBP3, and this forum. Very few make it on the server. This map is getting a lot of playtime and great compliments.

Thanks, this is one of those maps that seems to have it all. It should have easily been in the top 3 of the contest.
    Agreed - great map!

Comment

speed & fun gameplay and nice visuals.....wow....good work

Comment

Map is great with great visuals. I think you entered it into the MAKE SOMETHING UNREAL contest, did you not? Thought I saw it there - if so, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
          I've played just about every DM map from the 3dbuzz contest, CBP3, and this forum. Very few make it on the server. This map is getting a lot of playtime and great compliments.

Thanks, this is one of those maps that seems to have it all. It should have easily been in the top 3 of the contest.
          I'll have to head over to your server then! Thanks man, great to hear it's working well for you.

Comment

Today 08:11 AM
            optic_freeze Map is great with great visuals. I think you entered it into the MAKE SOMETHING UNREAL contest, did you not? Thought I saw it there - if so, good luck!
            Yesterday 09:29 PM
            {BFG}Bl!tz~ speed & fun gameplay and nice visuals.....wow....good work
            Yesterday 05:06 PM

$n[p3r Beautiful map. We haven't ran into any bugs on our invasion server. It's perfect for invasion and should do well for DM.
            Yesterday 12:49 PM
            [FnG]Bawsy Quote:
            Originally Posted by Taffy

Agreed - great map!

Thanks guys for the compliments. I had a blast making it also.

Comment

player load?

Any ideas on a good player load range for this one? Thank you.

Comment

That info is not in the readme?

Comment

Nope, no sign of it there.

Comment

Download links do not seem to be working right now. Unfortunately I can't find one on google either. And I do not have the map anymore! Please can someone reupload it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kinnison View Post
                      Download links do not seem to be working right now. Unfortunately I can't find one on google either. And I do not have the map anymore! Please can someone reupload it?

OK guys, I've found a link to get this map.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...2879_DM-Gutter

Really worth it!

Comment

http://www.gamefront.com/files/11577120/DM_Gutter

Comment

good one!

large map, best with TDM and tough bots; like the shades of green and blue, buildings, vines, grassy and non-grassy floors, arches, music choice, jumps and flowing water sounds.

Comment

Me very like!

Healthy atmosphere, layout and urban setting, but needs the player load and author. Like the building, vines, trims, arches, grasses, and weapon/ammo placements. The skybox is worth seeing, jump pads are involved and some windy/watery sounds. Good for TDM and my player count choice for this map was 4-8 players.

Two PC links for this map stated on the posts above.

PS3 link for this map:
                            http://www.ut3mod.com/2011/09/deathm...ap-gutter.html

Comment

Working...
                            X