Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Gutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I was actually able to get this from filefront! Talking about unexplicable phenomenae! The truth is out there I say...

EDIT: LOL! It actually downloaded as an html file with a weird name. After renaming it to DM-Gutter.zip I was able to open it....

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
      Nice ... I would like to be able to play this one on the big screen. It really reminds me of a retail map ... looks like it could have come with UT3. That is saying something in my book.

Edit: Well sorry man but I couldn't wait to play this great map that reminds me of defiance on the PS3 so I cooked it and it works fine so you can rest easy about that. I made sure the description was added for the PS3 version and also included your readme in the zip I made so if you want it just check your pm.
      Thanks Anuban, that's great!

Here's a link to the PS3 version (page one updated also):

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Gutter.../fileinfo.html

Comment

wait are these in the game or did people make these? sry but im so confused.

Comment

Luv Studd, now that you have a working PS3 version (Thanks Anuban!) you should change the icon to the one that is both red and blue. Then PS3 people will see from the threadlist and know to come here. Haven't played your map yet, with so many great efforts coming out for the contest deadlines, but screenies look awesome, can't wait to try! Thanks for the PS3 effort as well, and good luck in the contest!

Comment

Looks like a more beautiful Defiance, I'll give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
              Luv Studd, now that you have a working PS3 version (Thanks Anuban!) you should change the icon to the one that is both red and blue. Then PS3 people will see from the threadlist and know to come here. Haven't played your map yet, with so many great efforts coming out for the contest deadlines, but screenies look awesome, can't wait to try! Thanks for the PS3 effort as well, and good luck in the contest!
              Done! Thanks for the head's up.

Comment

Originally posted by LordBaltimore19 View Post
                wait are these in the game or did people make these? sry but im so confused.
                all these maps that are posted in this part of the forum (User maps and mods) are made by fans! The only official ones are the ones in the game when you first install it and 3 or so more that you can download with the official bonus pack...

the other pack called CBP3 is a Community Bonus Pack, meaning its content is created by users.

Comment

Nice map, I usually prefer tighter maps but this one is fun to play anyway
                  Great job on the visuals, I love how it looks believable despite following a quite complex layout.
                  Keep them coming

Comment

Happy to see this map...downloading now!

I had no idea you were working on new stuff bro!

Comment

Wow this map is both fun and beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs View Post
                        Wow this map is both fun and beautiful!!!
                        Thanks c_S! It was interesting to make something so quickly, thankfully it was kept simple. (It could stand some improvements, though...)

[Yes, to answer your earlier comment, I've made this one and have 2 more in the pipeline as part of UCMP5...]

Comment

The detail is this map is great, very polished.

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG]Bawsy View Post
                            Fantastic map - plays really well! A lot of good maps coming out recently, and this can only be good for the game!
                            Agreed and this is a solid map through and through. Nice work Luv_Stud, this is definatley a keeper.

Comment

Okay I just played once on the map to give it a test run... and ended up playing 2 more times I had to go to sleep so couldnt play more But it definitely strikes me as a very high quality map, very enjoyable to play! I like the rocket launcher placing and the lift jumps especially....

Comment

Thanks Glad you all enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X