Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-DeathMill [Final][PC][Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-DeathMill [Final][PC][Pics]

Name:CTF-DeathMill
    Version:1.0
    Compatibility:PC
    Description:This map is the product of a month long project by a group of four Full Sail Students for Advanced Game Techniques. This project had several limitations: We were not allowed to use any Epic Content except for volume lights. Only 37 different custom statics could be used total. Meshes could have no more than 3000 polygons. Each group member was required to model, texture and import at least five meshes.
    Comments:I am aware that there are a couple bugs, mainly because of collision and blocking volumes. Also, there are no bot paths. I may add some later, but it was not required for the project. This was our first experience with UT3. Thanks for checking it out and please feel free to e-mail me with comments, constructive criticisms, or ideas.

[/b]
    [b]Download:Here

Not too bad , hmmmm, I think you should add there is no AI pathing. the weapon placement needs work as well as the flag positioning . You'll still prolly get an A on the project ... I'd give you a C+ for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKWolf View Post
      Not too bad , hmmmm, I think you should add there is no AI pathing. the weapon placement needs work as well as the flag positioning . You'll still prolly get an A on the project ... I'd give you a C+ for it.
      Your right, I forgot to add that. What would improve the weapon placement?

Thanks for checking it out.

Comment

This map looks pretty cool but there doesn't seem to be any available links for it anywhere. Any chance anyone has a copy?

Comment

I can't find any links either. Another one lost to time I guess.

Comment

Starting to find there are so many maps I wish I had downloaded when I had the chance. So many missing files these days!

You wouldn't happen to have any of these maps would you?
            https://sebastiennova.wordpress.com/ut3-maps/ut3-wip/

I had a look for some of the missing links you mentioned on UP but I don't seem to have any of them either unfortunately. (I can't reply to threads on UP anymore for some reason, think my account got de-activated when I reset my password. )

Comment

WIP, no; I have a lot of NOVA maps though for all UT series games. I have a sh*tload of maps for UT/UT2003/UT2004/UT3 and I'm up-to-date on the new ones I want, but it's just a matter of trying them.

Comment

Working...
              X