WAR-Imperialism [final][PC/PS3][pics][video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    having tried this out with some other mods, i recommend playing it with mr. pants' excessive overkill weapon mod. and if you can deal with no having hoverboards, warfare++ is great with 64 players (the full 128 tends to make the ample supply of vehicles seem much more scarce).

and please watch the music video! if you don't know how, it shows you how to do the viper route through greenland and iceland!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    since my map is so massive, i made a video world tour that should better acquaint you with the landscape than screenshots can.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RFWjHnzn6YA

(please watch high quality version)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by spacedemonebu View Post
    i appreciate it, nootsac. i have been very busy working as the lead instructor at a game design summer camp (i'm teaching 2 classes in UT3 and one in warcraft 3).

i'm glad you're enjoying the map, especially since this is such a supportive community. are you finding the viper routes easy enough to follow? any feedback is welcome considering i didn't have time to have a beta release.
    No prob bro. I also took the time and got a very nice screenshot from the top. Its siiiiiick!!Check it....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice theme! Very original!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    also, is anyone finding that the map lighting is too bright? on my computer it looks the way the screenshots portray but we had to drop the brightness a few notches on my brother's computer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OpTYk View Post
    Wait... there is a 128 player mod? What is this and how do I get it!?
    It's called Warfare ++.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait... there is a 128 player mod? What is this and how do I get it!?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds like this would be great for the 128 player mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i appreciate it, nootsac. i have been very busy working as the lead instructor at a game design summer camp (i'm teaching 2 classes in UT3 and one in warcraft 3).

i'm glad you're enjoying the map, especially since this is such a supportive community. are you finding the viper routes easy enough to follow? any feedback is welcome considering i didn't have time to have a beta release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thx a lot m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since spacedemonebu is probly busy I went ahead and created a new download link so everyone can enjoy this beautiful masterpiece. I hope u dont mind spacedemon. If u do let me know and I will remove this post ASAP. Also I have cooked this for the PS3 and I have to say this map is definetly on my TOP 5 list. Amazing visuals and a well put together node layout. Simple but strategic. HAVE FUN PEOPLES!!!

PC DOWNLOAD
    http://ut3gow.com//Downloads/PC%20Ma...mperialism.ut3

PS3 DOWNLOAD
    http://ut3gow.com//Downloads/Warfare...m/USERDATA.JAM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes i ve wait 2 x 22 minutes and download was fraqed 2 times ..no idea why
    thx if u can put another link.......not complaining bout anything....just want to play that unique map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please someone, upload this map to another filehost (like filefront, rapidshare or filefactory).
    Maybe this map is great with WarFare++ mod!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yup, exactly something like that. Our Earth, all continents but in smaller version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So is it like a world shrunk done?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X