Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Calibrah [FE | PS3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Calibrah [FE | PS3]

Hi,

DM-Calibrah for Unreal Tournament 3 has been released. It's a medium sized map for 2 to 4 players.

"The Calibrah-Research-Facility was used by the secretive Phayder corporation for researching and testing the Invulnerability technology, but in the early testing phases, the huge amount of nanoblack caused curious weather anomalies..."

Mirrors:

Size: ~50 MB

http://rapidshare.com/files/12547972...ibrah.zip.html [ Rapidshare ]
    http://www.fileplanet.com/188568/180...fo/DM-Calibrah [ Fileplanet ]
    http://files.filefront.com/DM+Calibr.../fileinfo.html [ FileFront ]

On the screens now, you can see the "weather anomalies". This is how the map looks normally:

When the Invulnerability-Pickup appears, a storm is approaching and the map looks like this:

Credits:
    Testing:
    - Radon | ggmj.de
    - FrozenDozer
    - WickedBohn

Special Thanks:

- WickedBohn for helping me out with Kismet, the weather effect and some other things.

-------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Wow.........................................

Comment

Holy cr@p! Downloading...

Comment

Holy effing sh*t.

... wow.

Comment

woohooo!
          btw: WickedBohn is my other name on a german forum and my old name here.
          so sklare, I wish you all the best for all the Contests.

Comment

Beautiful. Downloading.

Comment

woohoo....with such picts u ll catch everyone ...nice

Comment

That looks awesome. No worries, but a blue and red icon means pc and ps3 available. So..... you could do a PS3 version! Or, you could change the icon (much easier for you, but not as good for me!) Screenies look aswesome! Good luck in the contest!

Comment

Can I say ****** here for my feelings after seeing the third and last screen shot?

(Saying "I hope so" to the Moderators)

I have a really good feeling on seeing this and I am going for the down load to check out what appears to be an incredible world.

I'd say brb (be right back) but I think it will be hours

Comment

Too nice, or maybe something never can be too nice, really. Very nice looking map.

Comment

This is a very lovely level man. You should really be proud of it ... looks like the MSUC and other contests are starting to really bring out the talent in the community. Over the last two weeks there have been some really great content released and that is fantastic considering we are in the summer months now and its always cool to have such fine content during the time when most games coming out suck (although this has been a good summer to start with MGS4 already and UT3 360 and SC IV and Star Wars Unleashed coming). So where is the PS3 cook I wonder ... it has to be coming soon ... no way the PS3 gamers are going to stand by and just watch the PC crowd enjoy this stunning level.

Edit: Has this level even been cooked for the PC? 56 Megs is really large for a level of this size ... heck for any size level tbh. Also I did do a cook for the PS3 and it didn't compile a fair amount of materials so if you do decide to make a PS3 version you will have to consider that. I still plan on trying it out and seeing how much it differs from the PC version and if it is not too bad I will send you a link.

Comment

Looks awesome! D/loading !

Thank you!

Chef

Comment

Layout, item disposal, kismet thing, atmosphere, the waterfalls are very nice

Still, it could had been more polished (texture detail, lightning, foliage, etc).

In all, the map is very fun but not a keeper for me

THX

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                            This is a very lovely level man. You should really be proud of it ... looks like the MSUC and other contests are starting to really bring out the talent in the community. Over the last two weeks there have been some really great content released and that is fantastic considering we are in the summer months now and its always cool to have such fine content during the time when most games coming out suck (although this has been a good summer to start with MGS4 already and UT3 360 and SC IV and Star Wars Unleashed coming). So where is the PS3 cook I wonder ... it has to be coming soon ... no way the PS3 gamers are going to stand by and just watch the PC crowd enjoy this stunning level.

Edit: Has this level even been cooked for the PC? 56 Megs is really large for a level of this size ... heck for any size level tbh.
                            I'm pretty sure its been cooked. It has the 3 files in it.

Comment

OMG, too wonderful to comment on...
                              If this map can be rendered under CryEngine 2, it would have a nice CG looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X