I'm in MSU

Comment

With this map!!!! Awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
        I'm in MSU
        woow good news now hope you win this map i reallly good

Comment

Thats awesome news genthly. I think I'll start calling you Genthly instead. You deserve it! The capital letter, and to be in the hunt for victory!

Comment

Nice to hear!! Best luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
              I'm in MSU
              Great news. Beautiful stuff.

Anyone got a link to this MSU stuff please?

I'd like to have a look around

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
              I just take a look on the stuff submitted to the MSUC and it's a shame that Shrift is not there

Comment

Excellent map, good luck!

Comment

Filefront keeps failing on me...I also tried getting it on http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase1.aspx

But it throws up DM-CBP3-Iron Maiden 2 instead when i try to dl it...

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                    Filefront keeps failing on me...I also tried getting it on http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase1.aspx

But it throws up DM-CBP3-Iron Maiden 2 instead when i try to dl it...
                    Thank you for the info.
                    I don't have any problem with filefront, but i'll upload it to some other place

About MSU... hem........ I'll try to mail them again...

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey 7 View Post

Anyone got a link to this MSU stuff please?

TY

Lots of what I need there........

Comment

Ok, added another D/L link

Comment

Hello Gen,

I just wanted to point out 2 things that I did notice after playing, and playing, and playing...

In case you're don't know it, in the ruins, the small wall near the vials, you can see throught it when getting closer. In the pic, follow the arrow :

And, I have a little request, can you add sound when I pickup the dual enforcer. I forgot to ask you that in our ingame runs. By default there is no sound but I read that there is an option to activate the sound. It's rather useful when you have a more powerful weapon in hands but want to be sure that you have the dual enforcer when switching the weapons.

Comment

Hello Gen,

I just wanted to point out 2 things that I did notice after playing, and playing, and playing...

In case you're don't know it, in the ruins, the small wall near the vials, you can see throught it when getting closer. In the pic, follow the arrow :

And, I have a little request, can you add sound when I pickup the dual enforcer. I forgot to ask you that in our ingame runs. By default there is no sound but I read that there is an option to activate the sound. It's rather useful when you have a more powerful weapon in hands but want to be sure that you have the dual enforcer when switching the weapons.
                            Hey Steve
                            Long time no seen

Didn't notice that wall, and didn't notice, the lack of the enforcer sound either, thanks. I'll fix that in the first update
                            BTW, talk to me on MSN, when you're there
                            C'ya

Comment

This new mapper is an example of HQ mapping
                              Quoted for truth!

If anyone remembers DM-Aristocracy for UT2003/4, this map has that sense of awe and it better executed. I love the theme, the game play considering the setting and size of the map. The only thing I need is a better computer to appreciate this map in all of it's glory.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
                                Quoted for truth!

If anyone remembers DM-Aristocracy for UT2003/4, this map has that sense of awe and it better executed. I love the theme, the game play considering the setting and size of the map. The only thing I need is a better computer to appreciate this map in all of it's glory.

Keep up the great work.
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X