heres a mirror on my site
    http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...ileinfo&id=182

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have you test the mod with patch2.1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This still working for everyone?

Thinking about getting into this again and might update!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So, this mutator can be cooked and can work or not?
    I love the explosion.

I remember see one guide of how cook mods to PS3.
    Here is it: http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/PS3Mods.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome...I was just mentioning this the other day...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Well one thing is for sure ... the PS3 version can't have Config menus so you will have to hardcode the values since there is no way to edit them on the PS3. I love this mutator and I definitely agree it would be fun on the PS3 if you can get it to work.
    Why couldn't you have a configure screen... is it because of the nature of this particular mod because SPEEDX for PS3 is configurable.... It has two sliders I use and configure everyday. And I've played maps before that have had custom sound on the PS3.... I just wish people would spread the word when they figure out how to do these things. I have an idea for how to make custom sound work but I don't have the editor because of my **** computer, so I'm not sure if they would work yet... but there has been configurable muts for PS3. I would wager to say that the PS3 is capable of handling a lot more than people give it credit for, and could probably handle a lot of the stuff that the PC guys automatically discount as, "you can't do that on PS3". With the right know-how and work-arounds, "Ya, I bet you could do that on PS3". If the PS3 were given a couple GB's or RAM, it would be a computing warhorse. PS3 has always been about figuring out new ways to program to get the appropriate response from a PS3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KalCorp View Post
    Lots of random things going on. It will get better and better. lots of updates coming
    Actually, the only thing that still needs fixing is the Stinger ammo explosion (which could be the best of all, impaling people all over the place). The other stuff is hardly noticeable and/or important, imo. One more update and it's done, hope this essential mut didn't get abandoned so close to the finish line...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Arbruteblade View Post
    Now if only there were more ammo in the maps

Hey, I just had an idea.

What if you extend VolatileAmmo to include Sentinel ammo (with Mr Evil's permission):
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=602937

That way you could put on the Sentinel mutator and instantly have a whole load of explosive ammo on the map.

What do people think of this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KalCorp View Post
    I just removed all the Mutator files and downlaoded from fileplanet and installed and i dont get this. :-(

I do know the older .u file was not made to work in Script folder. and i chagned and this version does. but maybe i did something wrong.

Move the file out of script and it should work. Also check that its the new file. VASUT3VolatileAmmo.U should be 128k 7/1/2008

thanks for the Update.

Thanks for the reply - I just did a Windows search for the VASUT3VolatileAmmo.U file and deleted the old version - no more error!

I still don't understand why the error referenced the wrong directory. Both of the files were in /My Documents/.. afterall. Very strange.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now if only there were more ammo in the maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TimbreWolf View Post
    I've just installed the latest version and get this error now as well. Normally I get this error when I update a mod/mutator and the maker has changed the folder structure so you end up with multpile versions of the same file in different places. That's easy to fix by deleting the old versions.

However this seems different because firstly this error message refers to the installation directly, not the My Documents directory where the files are installed. And secondly, if you look in the quoted directory (see screenshot)
    then you will notice that neither the file "VASUT3VolatileAmmo.u" nor a folder "Script" exist in this Cooked PC folder....

Anyone know what's going on here?

P.S. Otherwise I'm very much enjoying this mutator, thank you! Someone just needs to make some ammo filled maps now.

I just removed all the Mutator files and downlaoded from fileplanet and installed and i dont get this. :-(

I do know the older .u file was not made to work in Script folder. and i chagned and this version does. but maybe i did something wrong.

Move the file out of script and it should work. Also check that its the new file. VASUT3VolatileAmmo.U should be 128k 7/1/2008

thanks for the Update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
    I'm getting an error msg since the latest version. When launching the game, it says Ambiguous package name: Using 'C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cooked PC\Script\VASUT3VolatileAmmo.u' not 'C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cooked PC\VASUT3VolatileAmmo.u'

If you click 'OK' the game launches normally, though, and the mut seems to work as well, so no big deal atm. But maybe there'll be other problems later on...

I've just installed the latest version and get this error now as well. Normally I get this error when I update a mod/mutator and the maker has changed the folder structure so you end up with multpile versions of the same file in different places. That's easy to fix by deleting the old versions.

However this seems different because firstly this error message refers to the installation directly, not the My Documents directory where the files are installed. And secondly, if you look in the quoted directory (see screenshot)
    then you will notice that neither the file "VASUT3VolatileAmmo.u" nor a folder "Script" exist in this Cooked PC folder....

Anyone know what's going on here?

P.S. Otherwise I'm very much enjoying this mutator, thank you! Someone just needs to make some ammo filled maps now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    5 years?
    HOLY **** ARE WE IN 2009?!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm getting an error msg since the latest version. When launching the game, it says Ambiguous package name: Using 'C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cooked PC\Script\VASUT3VolatileAmmo.u' not 'C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cooked PC\VASUT3VolatileAmmo.u'

If you click 'OK' the game launches normally, though, and the mut seems to work as well, so no big deal atm. But maybe there'll be other problems later on...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This rocks my socks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X