Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Fully advanced.

This map is very playable in terms of gameplay against the opponents through CTF play. It really have a good weapon/item placement, the skybox is a pleasant surprise and the lighting makes a very good atmosphere. The FPS seems fine and the bots are really good at, they have a chance to take the lower route but to no avail.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PC Version: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1607
    PS3 Version: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1608

Added them to our vast database now xD

Any objections if i were to add them to a possible future mappack?

Greetz zunnie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    older CTF but still good now

I found this map to be simple, small, fun, elegant, fast-paced, addictive and a straight ahead CTF. You better have good teamwork in this one and the bots could be better (they don't seem to want to take the lower route). I did like the choices of multiple routes and that is always a plus for any CTF map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great job, especially on the design outside.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As other players said the map is simple but also one of the funniest ctf map i've ever played on ut3.

Great job dude.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very nice and simple.

thanks for the map and congratulations for winning in msuc phase 1 !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    like i said above very cool map and now that i can, i put it up on my CTF server and its one of the most played custom maps... thx raffi - look forward to seeing some more maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looking good. i like maps with outdoor en indoor settings.
    There need to be more large outdoor maps though..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very nice map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice work - great map - i always vote for this one if its on a server - thx!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow another must-have from the community, Good Work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like this map. Since I only play offline, bot AI is very important to me. And I have to say that they are very tough in this map. I think this is the first time they ever got me down 6-1. The layout of the is very good, you can either go right for the base with the direct ground route or take the longer route high above to play it save. I have to say I will be playing this map for some time to come.

Thanks for the PS3 cook euchreplayer23 and great job pinnacle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been playing this map alot lately and it really is addictive ... its every bit as good as everyone has been saying and I probably did not give this map the accolades it deserves. If anyone somehow missed this grab it ... it is simply a must have level. For 3 on 3 matches this one of the most perfect levels I have played.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
    Pretty much says it all! You've obviously put a great deal of thought into the layout, & it shows. I can't think of any other map that comes close in compact scale but allows such versatility - you can mount a good defense but the opposing team will always have a fighting chance. It looks great, it plays well & while it has both of things it's also accessible - it's refreshing & very welcome to find a map that you can pick up & play very quickly without getting lost & wondering where the hell you are.

And apart from anything else, it's also an enormous amount of fun to play

Thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3 - looking forward to any future release from you
    Hey now, that's way more praise than I deserve for this... it's just a CTF map, not a cure for cancer

Nonetheless I really appreciate your comments guys and I'm glad to see people are noticing the smaller nuances of the layout that make the map more fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UT2004Addict View Post
    Great level design, both visually and in terms of game flow and fun. I like the fact you have multiple routes that criss-cross each other, allowing for a lot of fast-witted strategy without deteriorating into a "spambox".
    Pretty much says it all! You've obviously put a great deal of thought into the layout, & it shows. I can't think of any other map that comes close in compact scale but allows such versatility - you can mount a good defense but the opposing team will always have a fighting chance. It looks great, it plays well & while it has both of things it's also accessible - it's refreshing & very welcome to find a map that you can pick up & play very quickly without getting lost & wondering where the hell you are.

And apart from anything else, it's also an enormous amount of fun to play

Thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3 - looking forward to any future release from you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X