Clear All

WAR-Infection Forest [pc/ps3]

WAR-Infection Forest
    formerly WAR-Ewok Forest
    final
    patch 1.2

Compatibility: pc/ps3
    Description: forest/swamp theme. Each team has 2 primary nodes:

Center node (Infection Node) is unlinked. Either team that controls their own primary (east or west node depending on side) AND takes control of the center node will trigger an infection tube to be lowered over their primary node protecting it from enemy fire. Infection tube will be retracted when center node is taken down. Warning: the infection tube will kill you if it comes down on top of you regardless of what team you are on. Core switch per round.
    NODE LINKS: 2 setups, Default is with no orb, orb is with orb
    Credits: created by {T5K}Sanch3z, kismet by {T5K}Nomadicus. GOW Nootsac for the ps3 cook. Thanks to anyone who gave feedback on the beta versions.
    Comments: MSU phase 1 submission. Screen shots are from beta, appearance is slightly different now

Download pc version: http://www.mediafire.com/?oldmo5jdged or http://www.fileplanet.com/188373/180...fection-Forest

Ps3 version: http://ut3gow.com/Downloads/Warfare%...t/USERDATA.JAM

this is one of my favorite Map !

looks so beautifull in game and fun to play too !
    thank you for final release !

Comment

woah, looks awesome. ill try it out later ^^

Comment

anyone reminded of crysis?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaike View Post
          anyone reminded of crysis?
          I thought it is a mod for crysis not for UT3 Really awesome graphics, I have to say

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
            Compatibility: pc for now, need ps3 cook
            Do you mind if i do a ps3 cook for you? Also in your ini, it doesn't have a player limit, how many people should this map be played with?

Edit: Sent you a PM Sanch3z

Comment

Looks sexy, downloading now.

Comment

wow nice job sanch3z!

Comment

Looks all too familiar

Comment

thanks for the compliments..... hmmm, how many players? I have tested the map with up to 31 bots and it didnt seem to be too much. If you want more of a chance to get the 4 vehicles per side I would say 6 vs 6 would be good.

one note: I do know that the fps drops lower in some spots. The only remedy I found was to either remove some meshes or use heavy occlusion. Neither of which I wanted to do. A good vid card will handle it without any issues...

I will see what I can do to make this playable on ps3....

Comment

WOW, People are really coming up with some beautiful stuff. One thing I'dd change is the water, it looks a bit bland, but I only say this because it should be reflecting this beautiful level!

Comment

Very nice work Sanch3z! I went ahead and cooked the PS3 version for anyone who was interested.
                        http://ut3gow.com/Downloads/Warfare%...t/USERDATA.JAM

Have fun peoples!!!

Comment

nice colors ...nice gameplay...thx & congratz for ur hard work

Comment

thanks Nootsac, updated first post with your ps3 link...

Comment

Wow Sanchez you made another great map. You and Nomad what a great team.

Comment

Working...
                              X