Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Bonus Pack 3: Volume 1 (Updated 03/20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only just checking out UT3 again after this patch/titan hype and it's improved somewhat from my initial impression. Now I can finally get around to checking out this great pack too!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpfish View Post
      only just checking out UT3 again after this patch/titan hype and it's improved somewhat from my initial impression. Now I can finally get around to checking out this great pack too!
      Hopefully you'll get around to mapping too, eventually. Mindgames, SharpfishPark & FestiveRidge are among my 2K4 favorites.

Comment

Community Bonus Pack 3 Volume 1 has been re-released for PS3.

This is to maintain adequate compatibility with the 2.0 patch, as the original version had some graphical problems when run on the new version. There were also a couple of minor performance fixes.

The good news is, this means two things (thanks to Epic): 1 - Both volumes are now listed in the UT3 in-game mod browser for direct download; and 2 - Both volumes now include the custom music tracks that were previously excluded from the PS3 version!

The unfortunate news is, you'll need to re-download it now so that you can play those maps online. The volume 2 characters package (also listed in the in-game mod browser) didn't need to be changed so you won't need to re-download that part.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
          Hopefully you'll get around to mapping too, eventually. Mindgames, SharpfishPark & FestiveRidge are among my 2K4 favorites.
          haha.. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X