UT3DOM - Unreal Tournament 3: Domination Only Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3DOM - Unreal Tournament 3: Domination Only Mod

1. Name: UT3DOM (The Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Domination Mod | Unreal Tournament 3: Domination Only Mod)
    2. Version: v3.1.1, build 11.17.01.31
    3. Compatibility: Patch 2.0 or higher
    4. Description: Domination based Games and Maps for UT3
    Domination, Double Domination, Vehicle Domination, and Vehicular Double Domination game types. All Domination based games support up to 4 team play. Includes ~20 maps, and it is also fully configurable for all of the games settings via the WebAdmin.
    5. Screenshots:
    6. Credits: SirTahngarth, G.Lecter, The Mercenary X Clan, The RoninUnrealFX Clan, ~Team Domination~, Snake.PLiSKIN (HKLM), Mr. UglyPants, StraTooS / Ignotium, aLeX, ZixXer, Nawrot, Aalexanderrr, «:MX:»MadSniper, but the full credits go to my bestest friends of all time: John Stoker and Wayne Röllenbakk. They died from an unfortunate incident on Feburary 28, 2008. However, they got me into the Unreal scene on November 21, 1997, and without them, I would've never would've become the person that I am now...playing the 1337 1998 game: Unreal (later Unreal Tournament in 1999).
    7. Homepage: http://ut3dom.xantaz.net
    8. Forums: LINK (OFFLINE due to a hacker)
    9. Download:

UT3DOM Classic PC

EXE (Windows) [v3.1.1]
    ZIP (Other OS | Server) [v3.1.1]

UT3DOM Classic PS3

PS3 (PS3) [v1.00]

UT3DOM: Gold Edition PC (NOT AVAILABLE)

EXE (Windows) [v4.00] (NOT AVAILABLE)
    ZIP (Other OS | Server) [v4.00] (NOT AVAILABLE)

UT3DOM: Gold Edition PS3 (NOT AVAILABLE)

PS3 (PS3 *BETA*) [v4.00] (NOT AVAILABLE)

UT3DOM: Gold Edition XBOX 360 (NOT AVAILABLE)

XBOX 360 (XBOX 360) [v4.00] (NOT AVAILABLE)

Enjoy!

[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX, Snake.PLiSKiN/HKLM, and ~Team Domination~ (formerly known as ~The UT3DOM Crew~)

4 teams, Awesome. Hope to see DOM-olden in the future.

Any servers up?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
      4 teams, Awesome. Hope to see DOM-olden in the future.

Any servers up?
      Nope we are in dire need of one. And ask anyone who is a admin over one, please install the mod on your server and setup a public DOM game!

Server Admins can turn on redirect downloads:
      The mod files are already compressed and on the redirect service at uz3.gameservers.net/ut3
      The map files are being uploaded right now.

Comment

There are a lot of empty UT3 servers, look around for some. Contact the admins. I ran UT04 CTF4 on release on a server I rented FOR the gametype, and eventually ran one for UT04 DOM as well. If UT3 ran playable at all Id do the same for this.

Witht hat said. SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE OLDEN. Custom assets might be a tall order, but every version of that level has always been stunning. Would work well in DM too

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
          There are a lot of empty UT3 servers, look around for some. Contact the admins. I ran UT04 CTF4 on release on a server I rented FOR the game type, and eventually ran one for UT04 DOM as well. If UT3 ran playable at all Id do the same for this.

With that said. SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE OLDEN. Custom assets might be a tall order, but every version of that level has always been stunning. Would work well in DM too
          There will be a mappack and a Bonus Pack for UT3DOM, which will include more maps, and not only more maps for the base mod for the bonus pack, but also more gametypes and maps for it as well.

But remember, the bonus pack is completely optional. You will need the base mod before installing the bonus pack, otherwise it will crash UT3.

Also, Snake.PLiSKIN (HKLM), the UT3DOM coder, made the UT2004 Classic Domination mod.

Comment

You know what, cDOM-olden is floating around somewhere. I bet it wouldnt be too hard to convert. THe visual quality is right up there with ut3, plus you get the custom assets.

ANyway, you might want to bug the UnrealPlayground ut3 server admin, I dont know how much action that server is getting. This mod should be popular atleast for a couple of months, and admins do get off on a packed server.

Check out the the omnipotents community, as theyve always seemed to be popular. http://forum.omnipotents.com/index.php

Also, this is cdom-olden. Think it has potential.

Comment

[QUOTE=ScottUT;25412932]You know what, cDOM-olden is floating around somewhere. I bet it wouldnt be too hard to convert. THe visual quality is right up there with ut3, plus you get the custom assets.

Also, this is cdom-olden. Think it has potential.
              [QUOTE]
              Yes I have that map. As for as I know, I have the lastest version of the map, given to me by the author. That is one map I am thinking about porting to ut3, yet if I was, I would have to create alot of new custom staticmeshes and textures. That was also the hold up for the ut2k4 map.

Personaly I would really like to Dregs make Cryptic for UT3. He did prob the best remake (thats true to the original) I have ever seen with cDOM-Cryptic for ut2k4.

Comment

nice work on that gametype... awesome job
                works fine here... sometimes i have some laggy points in some maps...

any plans to do a Assault gametype?
                The big hole in ut3 game is that ut3 does not have assault

No war is NOT even near assault

Comment

Nice project, good work!

Comment

Very good stuff, dom was all i ended up playing 2k4 for, and ironically i spend most of my time playing Annex in gears, so thumbs up for your work.

Comment

is there another link to the download? the ones given take ages to load

Comment

Yeah, the link won't load for me either.

Comment

BuF will make a second mirror once they get around, maybe later on today or tomorrow.

Comment

link is fine for me now

Comment

Does any one have any egyptian architecture and materials cause i would love to remake DOM sesmar from UT if thats ok withu guys

Comment

Working...
                              X