No announcement yet.

CTF-Botanica [Final][PC & PS3][Pics & Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, I have to say that I like the layout. I down loaded it for my PS3, and did a few walk throughs early this morning and again around noon.

I did notice a couple of major glitches that I wanted to let you know about.
    There is one spot where you can push your way through the side wall, and just wander around with the flag. You can even fall off the map, and just float around for several minuets before going suicide. One time the flag never re-spawned, and once it re-spawned after three or five minuets.

I would really like to push this as a competitive map, but in its current state I can't. I hope you keep going with this map. I'd love to see this on every console.

Comment

Yes I am already aware of that and it's being fixed for the next version. If you had read previous posts then you would have seen that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
        Yes I am already aware of that and it's being fixed for the next version. If you had read previous posts then you would have seen that already.

no need to be a jerk about it, the guy is trying to help. he took the time and effort to post ss's for you, least you can do is be nice

Comment

Well maybe he should READ THE POSTS first before posting?

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
            Sorry man. I did read the post, but some of the language you guys use is new to me, and I just wanted to be sure you knew everything. If you are going to take the time to fix it up...might as well only have to do it once.

no harm....no foul...

Comment

Right okay. Like I said I am fixing it so no worries.

Comment

Looks great! Was playing gears of war the other day and played a map very like this, with gas chambers ...called garden i think, is this based on that?

Nice1 Bret

Comment

Map is really cool and original but also don't like CTF Reverse. Thank Gods there is mutator to unreverse it Anyway, good job! Downloading now

Comment

Jonny: Well it's kind of based on the one SP map from Gears where you have to fight the beserker and break away the pillars. I got my inspiration from that.

Comment

Nice work man!!! Cant wait to try it out!

Comment

I also plan on converting this to a DM version for the 3dbuzz contest

Comment

Dude... I am lovin this map. Great job. And thx for cooking it for us PS3 users.

Comment

Tomorrow I'll make sure everything's fixed and post the new version.

Comment

Working...
                            X