Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Innser Sanctums Arena [PC-Download] [Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Innser Sanctums Arena [PC-Download] [Pics]

Name: CTF-Inner Sanctums Arena

Version: Final

Compatibility: patch 1.2

Updated Lengthened the Arena slightly. Changed the ceiling totally and made it open to the stormy night sky. And how can you have a stormy sky without cloud flashes and thunder? You can't, so I added those as well and I am rather happy with the effect...even though no one will look up while getting blown away!

Description: Due to unforeseen 'unnatural' occurrences, the main Sanctums have been closed to the Tournament for the time being. However, the center arena holds a fast and deadly slaughter house for the pleasure of all contestants and judgment here is swift and furious!

Comments: A few people asked if I could turn the center Area (of Inner Sanctums) into a smaller CTF (Because they SAY the original was too big ) and use it for Instagib as well. It is fast and plays that way with Instagib or normal weapons (just turn off the translocator ). This is for those who want to work off aggression fast.
    Screenshot:
    Screenshot:
    Screenshot:
    Credits: Those great folks who put this game together!
    Homepage: None...they may be after me even as I speak.
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/Inner+San.../fileinfo.html

too dark for my taste mate

Comment

Played this for about an hour or so on the Flag Junkies server. Very fun, I loved it.

Comment

BuFFY, sorry it was too dark for you. I was trying for a fire lit area and just got it to my tastes.

ZzyzX, Glad you found it fun, was it running on instagib? I SUCK at instagib....

Comment

Working...
        X