Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-StalwartXL [Final] [PC + PS3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-StalwartXL [Final] [PC + PS3]

Map Name: DM-StalwartXL

Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 3

Description: The Classic UT99 maps with an upto date twist

Comments: This is the Final release of StalwartXL.... please report any bugs you have found (hopefully there are none)

Credits: Killbait! : 2k3/2k4/ut3 versions .. Many thanks to Alan Willard for the original UT99 version!!

Thanks go to the following people for help while making this map..
    Cubic - Alpha Testing/Creative Input
    FishThrower - Testing and Suggestions
    Nuky - Bug Testing and File Hosting
    AnubanUT2 - PS3 Testing
    LesMort - PS3 Testing

Version Notes:
    1.0 - Initial release

Known Issues:
    PS3 version have no door sounds due to the limitation on cooking custom sounds

Screenshots:
    [shot]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/killbait/UT3/StalwartXLPreview1.jpg[/shot][shot]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/killbait/UT3/StalwartXLPreview2.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/killbait/UT3/StalwartXLPreview3.jpg[/shot][shot]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/killbait/UT3/StalwartXLPreview4.jpg[/shot]

Download:

PC Version - FileFront or Unreal Playground
    PS3 Version - FileFront or Unreal Playground

Please Note - A custom .u file (KB_CustomKismetActions) is included in the archive of the PC version... It is required the play the map

This and Stalwart are (IMHO) the two best remakes for UT3. All the beta testing paid off. Thanks for making these.

And thanks for not putting any text in the preview pics =)

Comment

Can't wait to play it tonight (I'm at work now).

Many thx to finaly release it in the final forum.

EDIT: THIS VERSION IS SIMPLY A MUST ! MANY THX

Comment

I'm so glad it's finished! One of my favorite maps from UT99. Great job!

Comment

Ive just uploaded this to Multiplay, im going to get this on rotation, i like the deathwalker thing , getting the redeemer comes at a price, i like it

Comment

Great remake man. StalwartXL was one of my favorite maps from UT99

Comment

Congrats on getting this out man. Great level with fantastic atmosphere.

Comment

wow cool maps really like that remake that dalkwalker you at is really great thanxs men for the remake me like remake of olde ut99 maps

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                  Great remake man. StalwartXL was one of my favorite maps from UT99

Yes a favorite of mine too so I got to see and play this one of course.... Many thanks for the work in doing this one KillBait!.

Comment

Excellent work
                    Ever thought about entering the contest at devmods.com ?

Comment

wooow finally released !

been waiting for this long time
                      and happy now
                      thank you !!

Comment

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for your hard work on that. I've played Stalwart since 99 so no UT would feel right without one!

Comment

Great, no I say that too often.... very nicely done.

A pleasure to play this one people and a worthy addition to your map folder. Quality work.

Thanks again for the effort.

Comment

Nostalgia, all over. I'll try it right away.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments everybody.. A lot good portion of credit should go to everybody that beta tested it and gave comments/suggestions.

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as i did making it!

I've also added links too a second mirror at Unreal Playground (now they are back online)

Comment

Working...
                              X