Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    good remake!

Needs screenshot with author name and recommended player load; skybox is stars and flaming vortex above, like all the builds below with graphics updated for UT3 (also updated textures/meshes, trim, banners, etc.), interesting hazy side entrances to buildings and the bots are a little easy but put up a fight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Blah. I really wish sites would leave the author's original files in tact and not re-archive them. You never know if you're missing a file or something -- like a readme, screenshots or packages.

In any case, the PC and PS3 versions are also both available (in ZIP form) on Mapraider's three mirrors:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5492

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3725

Leave a comment:

• replied
    re-up pls, link is dead

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there are screenshots and about the dl I will try to fix that asap theres still no preview pic tho I was just starting out when I made this and didnt have a clue how to do it lol

EDIT New link added to first post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
    I wonder why so many maps don't have the preview? Is it really that hard to include? I don't think I have ever downloaded a map without looking at a screenshot of it first. I usually delete maps without preview too, because I can't remember what it looks like and how good it plays.

Hope there will be some screenshots soon.
    Yeah pics would be good,that way i would now how the map plays and looks,some people forget that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *epic bump*

Hi

Link does not work. It just takes you to the Filefront homepage. Judging from all the comments the map sounds awesome.

BTW if you want nice screenies I've got a PC running everything on max at 1440x900... Shout if you want

Leave a comment:

• replied

Im hoping to get anew PC soon so I will be able to do it
    thanks ofr the offer might take you up on that 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Avit you know you can get me to just spectate and take screenies. I hide in the rooms at the edge anyway.

But still the map looks gorgous and screenies done by anyone wont do it justice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ohhhhhhhh ty guys glad you like how long did it take you to find this thread lol I no the screens arent very good buti dont have the best PC in the world lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can honestly say as i've played the map on the clans server Avit made an incredable map and the screenies dont do it justice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mmm
    i'm downloading it
    i'll see it and i'll tellyou
    how is it...
    xD my english is a **** xD jajaja
    it look good may be you read my old post o.O?
    BYEE!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome!
    thanks dude!
    about the help: im sorry man, i cant help you with that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just bumping for people that have not read the last few posts

I really need these textures and statics please help me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I need someone that can convert the Morpheus-3 textures and statics for me this would help me alot so if your interested in helping me getting Morpheus-3 back on too UT3 scene then please post so here or if you can help me with it will also be good

and again ty for your continued support with my map

Leave a comment:

Working...
X