Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Morpheus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Morpheus

EDITED 23/06/2008
    1. Name: DM-Morpheus
    2. Version: Final
    3. Compatibility: Tested under patch 1.2
    4. Description: A remake of the classic DM map Morpheus
    5. Comments: Here you are guys the final version of my Morpheus ( unfortunately no level preview its just wont work sorry
    6. Screenshot: http://img390.imageshack.us/slidesho...250432imo.smil
    7. Credits: Me and Epic for the maps also all the testers thank you and special thanks to BFG Blitz you have been great
    8. Homepage: www.clantoolz.com/brookdalenitwitts
    9. Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?yxnngqcdhqy (NEW LINK FOR UPDATED FILE)

thank u my friend for the map & the words ....u did a nice job
    héhé and now our server will finally have a default map

Comment

I wonder why so many maps don't have the preview? Is it really that hard to include? I don't think I have ever downloaded a map without looking at a screenshot of it first. I usually delete maps without preview too, because I can't remember what it looks like and how good it plays.

Hope there will be some screenshots soon.

Comment

What exactly won't work about the preview? There are some very knowledgable people on this forum. Run the specifics by them and I am positive they can help. I was able to get a preview working for my level based on Hourences' tutorial. Granted I don't know your situation but the big thing for me was that I had to create a custom material and use that in a hidden area of the map so it was not automatically deleted (apparently the unused stuff in the <Mapname> packet which appears to be the equivalent of myLevel is flushed out). The trick is though that you don't use the material for the preview but the original imported texture. I thought going through the process of making the material meant that I had to us the material but no that is just for saving. Hourences' tut is brief and except for that little detail, easy to follow. Hope that helps some.

Comment

Judging from the beta thread, h's been trying to get it to work for quite a few weeks...something must be funky.

Anyways, nice to see it made final - I'll be pattiently waiting for the ps3 version.

Comment

Um, maybe it's my computer but at the top left corner of the screen it says "lighting needs to be rebuilt." Nothing has any lighting at all. Also, the star texture you used looks very unnatural. Besides that, the map is fun and "feels" like Morpheaus.

Comment

No screenshots no download...

Comment

doh i cant belive i have released it without rebuilding the lighting sorry for that

Screenshots will come in due time

Comment

Originally posted by bn_avit View Post
                  doh i cant belive i have released it without rebuilding the lighting sorry for that

Screenshots will come in due time
                  Due time = now.

Remember kids, a good rule of thumb is to not release a map as a full release until it's actually DONE. Full = final = not updating with 10 revisions of the same thing because you screwed everything up.

Comment

Sry filefront dont work for me!
                    if u uploaded somewhere else i would love to donwnload!

Request could import in ut3 Orginal morpheus 3 from ut2004?
                    thank you anyway!
                    Np downloading now! :P
                    {RiP}->RëS_T! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                      No screenshots no download...
                      +1. A screen shot only takes 3sec to take

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdrewmungus View Post
                        +1. A screen shot only takes 3sec to take
                        That is infact a lie....just booting the editor takes moore than 30seconds. You sir are not telling the trouth! You should be ashamed.

Comment

well done bnavit, as i see u fixed a lot of things that needed to be fixed

i still think the ground with the small skycrappers is not far away enough but at all the map looks really nice and has a better gameplay now.

sky and the inside-rooms are awesome, the towers are good too and as said the scale is a lot better then before.

i wish it would be in the ut3 domination-mod, it would be a good improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by R.T.S. View Post
                            Um, maybe it's my computer but at the top left corner of the screen it says "lighting needs to be rebuilt." Nothing has any lighting at all. Also, the star texture you used looks very unnatural. Besides that, the map is fun and "feels" like Morpheaus.
                            I thought when I saw the NEW download that it was fixed. That one still says "lighting needs to be rebuilt".

Comment

Originally posted by Hushpuppy View Post
                              That is infact a lie....just booting the editor takes moore than 30seconds. You sir are not telling the trouth! You should be ashamed.
                              But you don't need to boot up the editor now do you? Should take less than 15 mins to get 5 or 6 acceptable screenshots, just use the "screenshotmode" command. As for the preview image, just look up this site: http://www.hourences.com/book/tutorialsindex.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X