X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind!

Originally posted by shane1v View Post
    Forgive me, I'm in a hurry...

Is there a D/L for Morpheus for UT3 on PS3? Is this the Morpheus from UT2004?

I heard there's a Tokara as well somewhere? I'm looking for any of the low g maps-Phobos, Plunge...

Thanks you!!
    I found the PS3 link and Tokara maps. Plunge & Phobos from UT2004 next please!!!

Comment

phobos is done somewhere...so many maps....old memory ...ops
      phobetor; pripyat;sinapse & gravity are others remakes of morpheus 3 ....if u like low grav maps : ) on epic forum and on utzone.de
      ps:dunno if they are ps3 versions or not ...i hav no ps3

......i hope one day we ll have a mutator for the "grav system" something more close to ut2k4 style cauz it s absolutly not reallistic to see players dancing around the bullets in the air

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
        phobos is done somewhere...so many maps....old memory ...ops
        phobetor; pripyat;sinapse & gravity are others remakes of morpheus 3 ....if u like low grav maps : ) on epic forum and on utzone.de
        ps:dunno if they are ps3 versions or not ...i hav no ps3

......i hope one day we ll have a mutator for the "grav system" something more close to ut2k4 style cauz it s absolutly not reallistic to see players dancing around the bullets in the air
        Thanks Blitz! I really hope they are "cooked" for PS3 as well!

I'm sure Ill see ya at a Morpheus UT2004 server soon!

Comment

Originally posted by deepdarkblack View Post
          Sry filefront dont work for me!
          if u uploaded somewhere else i would love to donwnload!

Request could import in ut3 Orginal morpheus 3 from ut2004?
          thank you anyway!
          Np downloading now! :P
          {RiP}->RëS_T! :P
          Same here...i registered for filefront but I dont see your maps....plz help

and I'd LOVE the ut2004 morphues too! and Plunge and Phobos!

Thanks buddy

Comment

Best remake yet imo, great atmosphere.

Comment

wow cant believe your still talking about my map thought it had gone out of fashion lol

I have done other maps now but not released to the public they are on our server

T}{E-N][TW][TTS

if you want to see them or other maps in our collection

Im hopeing to do another remake of Mopheus but a straight conversion of Morpheus 3 in the near future

and thanks for the great comments glad you all like it

Comment

Thanks for the map, I put it on the server.

Comment

woohoo!.......cant wait the mp3 straight conversion.....

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
                    woohoo!.......cant wait the mp3 straight conversion.....
                    Can someone help me? I click the link registered, buit can;'t find the map!

I too am VERY looking forward to the Morpheus from ut2004!

Comment

Click http://files.filefront.com/DM+Morphe.../fileinfo.html

Click on the orange "download now" button.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
                        Click http://files.filefront.com/DM+Morphe.../fileinfo.html

Click on the orange "download now" button.
                        Thanks Taffy, this link works. The one in the 1st post of this thread does not go to this file. Is this the PS3 file?

I put a map on my card last night and the PS3 said it had nothing in the memory card, but it was in there. Is there another step other than put the file in the memory card and insert into the ps3?(I then open UT3, community, import content, etc...)

Comment

Oh **** shane, I thought you were PC for some reason.

I'm sorry; and you're right the ps3 link doesn't work.

Comment

http://rs182.rapidshare.com/files/12...M-Morpheus.zip

thats the link to the PS3 file sorry about the mess about

Comment

Originally posted by bn_avit View Post
                              http://rs182.rapidshare.com/files/12...M-Morpheus.zip

thats the link to the PS3 file sorry about the mess about
                              Thanks man. It transferred onto the game great. What a FINE map! Thats the Ut99 Morpheus? Nice work man. Keep it up!

For the record, I'm looking for Morpheus, Phobos, Plunge and Tokara from UT2004 too!

In case anyone remembers what I'm talking about, there used to be a ****** of a map or 2 that was in a circular arena and I think had either Super Freak or The Game(Disturbed) as the soundtrack... Kicked ***.. 99? 2003? I can't recall..

Also,as someone else mentioned, the Assault maps were fun, my fav being the Hellbender race ones that also had the raptor, tank, etc..

Comment

Wow, I got tired of all the morpheus remakes a while back and never downloaded this one.

Nice work recreating the feel and somewhat the same atmosphere of Morpheus. Finally, a faithful recreation of an awesome map, thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X