Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
        just played the "new" final
        what a nice job on lightings
        thx avit m8....

OK, that's good enough for me to go for the download

...and thanks for the map bn_avit.

Comment

ohh my pleasure you guys are the reson for me mapping and all the positive comments make me want to make more ++

Comment

Played it. its awsome but wheres the preview image?

Comment

DM-Morpheus PS3 Cooked Download

The PS3 version of this level cooked and fully tested. The only issue is that I tried using the PreviewMarkupImage that bn_avit has made, but it wasn't fully developed, so it doesn't work. Sorry folks, I tried.

Anyway, some more good news is I modified the Description a bit and fixed some typos and 1 grammatical error, and I also added the Author name and player count.

I hope you all enjoy!

Note: This was cooked with the Canadian Unreal Tournament 3 PS3. It will work perfectly on the American version as well, and it's untested on European / Asian versions.

Mirror 1: DOWNLOAD

Mirror 2: DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!

RoninMastaFX

Comment

Thanks ronin thats a great help ty

If the links dont work for some reason i have another link courtesy of Euchreplayer23 (thansk for that m8)

Comment

morpheus has been one of my favorite maps since '99, thank you for bringing it to UT3

hip63

Comment

Wow. Really really good remake.

My first thought was - this is huge, way too big! But the more I played it, the more I loved it. I like what you have done inside the buildings, and you have really made it worth going down there (it was nothing but a spawn location in the original map).

Just 2 small complaints.

1. The bots are terrible on the map - rarely scoring over 0
                    2. A lot of the little 'bumps' or 'trims' on the floor can stop you or knock you slightly sideways. Easy to avoid I guess, but in the heat of the battle....

Still, great job. Pity you are missing a map preview pic though!

Comment

Yes, a pity for preview pic.

I you can put it, this map can onestly go in "Perfect Remakes" category, like DM-Conveyor, DM-TempestX2 and DM-StalwartXL.

Comment

did i get the right file for pc? DM-Morpheus.rar

Do i just put it in the map folder? thanks

Comment

yeah thats right

yeah just out everything in your documents UTgame cookedPC published CUstom maps folder and all will work fine

Comment

Looks incredible, this was my favorite level on UT99. Awesome work man.

Comment

hey.

great map, the best remake of Morpheus so far IMO. I love the layout, it's just perfect and it even add a couple of extras I like alot too.

I can't say I feel this map is perfect though. I'm pretty sure alot of people told you the lower jump-pad made you jump way too high, or maybe it's the buildings that aren't hight enough... I don't know. The other thing, and this one actually annoys me alot, no offense meant, is the skybox. Here's a suggestion, try making the fog black/darker, so that the transition from fog to sky (at the edges of the skybox) isn't soo rough. You can actually make it pratically unnoticeable (which would be the ideal scenario here) Then let me know what you think of it (if you think my suggestion is worth giving it a go now that the FINAL versions are releasd)

Comment

PS3 Morph?

Forgive me, I'm in a hurry...

Is there a D/L for Morpheus for UT3 on PS3? Is this the Morpheus from UT2004?

I heard there's a Tokara as well somewhere? I'm looking for any of the low g maps-Phobos, Plunge...

Thanks you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X