No announcement yet.

DM-Morpheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Thanks for building this map. Are you planning to patch the lighting and pathing? I can do it myself but I just want to know if you are going to make an official rebuild of your final version.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
      No screenshots no download...
      +2
      I'm sorry, but my computer is slow and low on memory, and I don't have the time to download and play every single map. Therefore, screenshots play a heavy role in determining whether or not I consider a map worthy of downloading.

Comment

Hi! Screenshots look great, any plans to cook for ps3? If you are too busy or don't know how, I can easily get it done and send it to you to post. If you just don't want it out there, thats cool too, it's you're baby. PM me if you are interested. It's important to have just one official download so we can all play together.

Comment

Almost all is perfect, I love original Morpheus and this also is great But one thing - no preview pic in the in - game map browser...

Comment

If I'm not mistaken this is more of a remake of Morpheus 3 than the UT99 version, no?

Comment

yup it play like morpheus 3....

avit m8 are u going to rebuilt the light ...or ...hmmm....haha^^

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                No screenshots no download...
                Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
                +2
                I'm sorry, but my computer is slow and low on memory, and I don't have the time to download and play every single map. Therefore, screenshots play a heavy role in determining whether or not I consider a map worthy of downloading.
                Any success on the screenshot yet?

Anyone seen a screenie please descrbe or is it that I just can't see them here for some reason?

Comment

BN-Avit:

I can cook the level for PS3 if you want. UT3DOM Base mod is *finally* done, and I have some free time. Just send me the uncooked final DM_Morpheus, and I'll cook it for you.

And if you want, I can "Dominationize" it as a separate version for PC & PS3.

Comment

This does not work for the PS3 how do i get it to work for the PS3

Comment

ohhh sorry i have not been on in ages lol Ronin that would be fantasic thanks

Erm the lighting will be fixed as from 2moz

Comment

avit, while we have you here, would you mind throwing in some screenshots? I'm sure you'd get a lot more downloads if you did.

Comment

yeah will do when i update the map file i will add screens

Comment

Cool, I'll look forward to it.

Comment

All done enjoy

Comment

Looks great man!

(Any love for PS3 owners?)

Comment

Working...
                                X