VCTF-Megastructure_SE [PC & PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I installed this map on my server then installed this map from the PS3 mod browser. But when I try to play it I get a version mismatch error message. Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also reminds me of VCTF-undercity for UT2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I recently dug out the PS3 version of UT3 and tried your map out.

It's an really excellent map which reminds me of a hugely popular map for UT99 called CTF-Hall of Giants - I can see a CTF version with translocator and low gravity working very well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love it, keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet map now on UGL vCTF ladder

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great work! I love this, it's an instant favourite. The darkwalkers work perfect over the map and I love playing this on a high difficulty with lots of bots. Very cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, downloading now. Got some friends for a LAN and we can give it a test and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can try the FilePlanet link: http://www.fileplanet.com/188014/180...-Megastructure

I'll add it to the first post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not having much luck with FileFront of late. Anybody else having problems? Any suggestions I'd really like to have a look at this map.

Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.
    Click here to try your download again. Click here to try your download again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats on the award man. This is a cool map. I really like that opening animation that most players probably don't even notice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this map provides a challenge to score points... great layout and the setting fits UT3 very well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this map is even better than the retails maps. absolutely great. thank you !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I rarely say this but: Excellent Map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MegaStructure is very popular among PS3 players. Just play the map once & you'll understand why.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is one of my favourite maps, such an awesome setting. For once a map of this style/colours that I actually think is great! It's very fitting for the theme.

Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
    It also really bothers me to be in a red lit area, and as I cross some magical boundary and look back, that formerly red lit area is now blue. WTF? It showed up in that port of DM-Gothic from UT3. Gothic had some purple lit areas, and some that weren't purple and you could see them both. In the remake, everything is lit the same. You step into a purple area, and everything becomes lit purple. It just makes the lighting look really broken and I dislike it a lot.
    I totally agree with what your saying, but it's very tempting to use it in this fashion because you can get some great overall looks - but like you said, its wrong when you're looking into an area and it looks different only once you enter it.

(I made DM-Gothic btw , and that effect isn't in the 2008 version )

I have a different way now to simulate the bright/dark/colour lighting effect changes from different perspectives (basically, using materials and depth-based transparency etc..) so I can blend it in properly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X