No announcement yet.

VCTF-Megastructure_SE [PC & PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this map is even better than the retails maps. absolutely great. thank you !

Comment

this map provides a challenge to score points... great layout and the setting fits UT3 very well.

Comment

Congrats on the award man. This is a cool map. I really like that opening animation that most players probably don't even notice.

Comment

I'm not having much luck with FileFront of late. Anybody else having problems? Any suggestions I'd really like to have a look at this map.

Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.
          Click here to try your download again. Click here to try your download again.

Comment

You can try the FilePlanet link: http://www.fileplanet.com/188014/180...-Megastructure

I'll add it to the first post.

Comment

Thanks, downloading now. Got some friends for a LAN and we can give it a test and let you know.

Comment

Great work! I love this, it's an instant favourite. The darkwalkers work perfect over the map and I love playing this on a high difficulty with lots of bots. Very cool.

Comment

Sweet map now on UGL vCTF ladder

Comment

I love it, keep up the good work

Comment

I recently dug out the PS3 version of UT3 and tried your map out.

It's an really excellent map which reminds me of a hugely popular map for UT99 called CTF-Hall of Giants - I can see a CTF version with translocator and low gravity working very well

Comment

Also reminds me of VCTF-undercity for UT2004

Comment

I installed this map on my server then installed this map from the PS3 mod browser. But when I try to play it I get a version mismatch error message. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                          X