No announcement yet.

DM-Meditation [Final 1.05 12-09-2008] [PC] [PS3] [Pics] [Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played it. Great job TDC, impressive map. waiting for CTF version .)

Comment

I'm running the 1.3 beta1 patch on my server and client side,map dl's fine and loads on server but you can't join.Takes you back to main menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
        I'm running the 1.3 beta1 patch on my server and client side,map dl's fine and loads on server but you can't join.Takes you back to main menu.
        I know that Destroyer is very busy so at least, try the last patch 1.3 B4 on both side, 1.3 B1 is old now and maybe it will fix your problem

If that doesn't fix the problem and if he have the time to work on the map, I wish that he can add the preview screen

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
          I know that Destroyer is very busy so at least, try the last patch 1.3 B4 on both side, 1.3 B1 is old now and maybe it will fix your problem

If that doesn't fix the problem and if he have the time to work on the map, I wish that he can add the preview screen
          Waiting on the official patch release now.It takes a long time to patch server,not simple like client side and with over 100 maps running fine on the server I'm sure the map has an issue.The updated beta's seem to be client side fixes I'll try that and see.

Comment

@Freaky1:
            I'll have a look at it as soon as I have time. If you have suggestions about what the problem could be, I'd be very curious to hear them!

@Stevelois:
            Got the pics you sent me. I'll have a look at it as soon as I have the time. Hopefully this week! Tnx man!

Comment

Added the beta 5 patch to server & client side.Now it shows the error.Many of the maps have had this error and were repaired,should be an easy fix.

Comment

nice map well done
                i like it

Comment

Sir, you put me to SHAME.

Comment

@Zablorg:

I don't understand why i put you to shame?
                    What do you mean?

EDIT: Tnx for the compliment man! One of the nicest things one can say!

Comment

@Freaky1:

I hope I fixed the problem.
                      In the filefront link, there's a new file: DM-Meditation_New.rar.
                      Would you please re-download it, test it and let me know?

Tnx in advance!

Comment

GJ,runs great on server now.Fun map.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                          GJ,runs great on server now. Fun map.
                          That is some a great news for my friend Peter

I think that we're about to see the 1.04 version

Comment

@Stevelois:

I also inserted the preview pic. Didn't work out as well as I had hoped though .
                            Not your fault, I must have done something wrong, but can't find out what.

Comment

Originally posted by [TDC]Destroyer View Post
                              @Stevelois:

I also inserted the preview pic. Didn't work out as well as I had hoped though .
                              Not your fault, I must have done something wrong, but can't find out what.
                              Hey Peter, just ask others mappers, you'll have your answer

Your funny... sure it's not my fault lol, I provide you what you ask for

BTW, the 1.3 final patch is out

EDIT:

I dwn the DM-Meditation_New.rar version even if I didn't have any problem with the map. I don't know why you're deceive because the preview pic is not bad at all

Would be great if you update the thread with the 1.04 version (mentionning the fixed package + added preview screen and others that I'm not aware of in the dev section of the readme).

THX for the effort

Comment

Very beautiful map.

This picture makes me think of Prince Of Persia, The Sands Od Time when you can have a bonus healt.

[shot]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9049/screenshot00003ty6.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Working...
                                X